• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FiTech O2 sensor bung

turbotim2

I am thinking that I will probably go with the FiTech system in the future and would like to install an O2 sensor bung now while I am installing my exhaust and just plug it for now. Does anyone have a source for said bung and plug? I see that Summit sells some but sure what the threads should be. Thanks!

Glass Pony

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sussex County Delaware
I was thinking the same thing.
I'm putting on new head gaskets and my driver's side header is laying right here on the floor. It wouldn't get much easier.

romerdoug

FiTech sells them separately on their website. You could source it through them so you know it will fit.

bteutsch

I just went to my local muffler shop, they installed a bung for $20.00. They probably would have sold me just the Bung cheaper.

Jedeka

Contributor
If you find a bung, you could always grab an old O2 sensor from a repair shop, cut the wires off and screw in the sensor for a plug.