• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Flat Nasty Jadwin Mo. DATE CHANGED to Labor Day weekend

joe

Bronco Guru
we will be in Jadwin Mo. @ Flat Nasty Offroad Park Labor Day weekend if anyone want's to join us ;)

Attachments

• P1070201a.jpg
    P1070201a.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Cool. Haven't seen that park. Will have to figure out how far it is and what else is going on.

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
It's a great park with allot to offer all types of rig's. mild to wild.

we'll hit the trails in the morning then if it's hot we'll canoe the current river in the afternoon to cool down, then get back on the trails before dark.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sounds like a plan.. I know others that have been there and have heard some about it.

74 Explorer

Dang Joe, I wish I had more time off. I've heard those rr peoples get lots of time off and have all the money. I'll have to settle for OCBR. Can't wait to ride with the Outlaw Crew..

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
we will be there Thursday night, everyone' is welcome to come and play. :cool:

so far it will be a small group following us from home but I hope to see some fellow Bronco Brothers there, As I will be Greatly out numbered by a bunch of Heep's ;D

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
I'll keep it mind Joe. If I get the new motor in and everything else done that needs doing I'll try to make it out there if I can get off work for a couple of days. I've some friends going out next weekend but I can't make it.

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
Bump

Changed the date :p

Labor Day weekend, lets play %)