• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

We're goin to Windrock now, not Flat Nasty, PIC'S !

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
We have 2 broncos loaded and should be rolling out tomorrow am abotu 10ish-- will roll in late tomorrow night. Anyone staying at a hotel in town that night? or ? If we dont catch up with ya tomorrow night will be there early thursday am. What time are we planning to head out on thursday?

k

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
LOADED! & ready to roll :cool: after work that is :mad:

hope to be enjoyin a cold 1 with a few folks bout 9ish ;)

See Ya'll there ;D

74dave

dam rain, stopped in asheville al for the night should be about 5 hours away........ummmmmmmmmmm bud light was good think i will have another. Rob is burning up the highway right now.

Greg, i will call u in the a.m.

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
I wasn't able to get a pic of every body but I tried...oh and for the record...I flopped mine on it's side but I couldn't take a pic of that and drive it back out at the same time ;D No one wanted a piece of the rock garden and I can't say I blame them so no pics of that.

Last edited:

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
pics from yesterday

PB140883.jpg

PB140882.jpg

%)

DRBRONCO69

Chicago Mike
Loc.
Chicago, Illinois
Just made it back to Chicago. Too tired to write much of anything or post any pics but I will tomorrow. Had a blast though! I can say that the people and the wheeling down South were everything you could ask for in a Bronco get-together.

gbbronco

Loc.
Alexander City
OVER ALL we all had a great time I had two great days and not so great the new SX II tires work great still a little stiff with 4 lb of air but will stick when they hot. We had 15 Bronco from 9 states

MpCrewcab

Loc.
Jefferson, WI
Home safe with not much to fix had a great time and feel lucky to get to wheel with a great bunch of people. See you on the next trip. Mike

OP
OP
joe

joe

Bronco Guru
home :cry: tired :p happy :D ...

good times, ah yes.... good times indeed!

thanx to everyone we got to meet and wheel with...and Anthony Terry from Stone Crusher Steering for another great trip up to the sand mine Saturday, we had a great day Anthony ;D

And special thanks goes out to Mark Rowe ;)

this man went out of his way and spent not one but two nights working on someones (Bid Rob Cada's) rig through the evening well into the morning hours just so they could keep wheelin. he also helped me fix a broken center pin today so i could play one more time before we came home.

hats off to Mark!