• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC's New Years Day trail ride, Flat Nasty Offroad Park @ Jadwin, MO

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
No way, that's awesome! I never get anything that makes any sense in a fortune cookie.%)

I would love to see you guys there but if you can't make it we definitely understand.

Jacksfork

Loc.
Seymour
Man thats is ironic cause i just found out i have a good chance to ride shotgun/navigator in the up coming KING OF THE HAMMERS RACE. WOO HOO
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BRANDON
SMORR
WWW.SMORR.NET

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Man thats is ironic cause i just found out i have a good chance to ride shotgun/navigator in the up coming KING OF THE HAMMERS RACE. WOO HOO
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BRANDON
SMORR
WWW.SMORR.NET

That's cool, who's rig? I watched an episode on the web of it, it was pretty intense. Defiantly would be a blast, good luck!

David

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Ok everyone. So who is planning on going? And what day do you plan on being there? I finally got out and got to work on my Bronco tonight, since my leg surgery back on Nov. 10th. Still really stiff and sore, but got my doors back on and couple of other things done. Im ready to do some Wheelin!!!!!!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I haven't made up my mind yet, either Thursday night or Friday morning is when I will be there. Maybe with your Bronco too, Jamey.

David

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL, Hmmmm How you gonna drive 2 of em at one time David? ;)

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Oh, he will figure out a way....after seeing how he hauls the two on that trailer....I would not dare him to drive the two of them at once! LOL! Glad your doing ok Jamey. Don't break your leg or the Bronco at Seymour...ok?

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
I might not be going till Saturday morning, so he will haul them both with my truck and Ill just drive the car down. Robbie(His 16 year old son) will be going, Im sure he will drive mine around till I get there. Hopefully on easier trails and he dont break it! LOL
I dont even want to think about breaking my leg! Im still pretty stiff, but ive got a couple more weeks to get better! Rick(Buldozer) wish you could be there.
[/I]
Oh, he will figure out a way....after seeing how he hauls the two on that trailer....I would not dare him to drive the two of them at once! LOL! Glad your doing ok Jamey. Don't break your leg or the Bronco at Seymour...ok?

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Weve got a few others around our area going. They dont have broncos, but they have some pretty good trail rigs! One of them an S-10 blazer with rockwells and 49" iroks! he will try anything!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I don't know if I could pull off driving both of them, LOL.

Robbie can drive your bronco around on the small stuff Jamey.

Attachments

• OCBR 2009 phone 3.jpg
    OCBR 2009 phone 3.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 14
  • OCBR 2009 phone 2.jpg
    OCBR 2009 phone 2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 30

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

LOL, yeah you're probably right.. ;D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Is anymore of you Missourians going ?????????????????????? I have a bunch of confirmations from people outside of MO, but not a lot from the people from MO?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Is anymore of you Missourians going ?????????????????????? I have a bunch of confirmations from people outside of MO, but not a lot from the people from MO?

Really all depends on how I feel when I'm driving back through that direction from MS on Sat the 2nd..!

Thinkin I should be rollin through there around anywhere between 2-4 in the afternoon..

I'll text Mudd to see where y'all are if I am gonna drop by

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Mudd is only going to be there on Friday. Call or text David, his number is on the 1st page of the thread.
Really all depends on how I feel when I'm driving back through that direction from MS on Sat the 2nd..!

Thinkin I should be rollin through there around anywhere between 2-4 in the afternoon..

I'll text Mudd to see where y'all are if I am gonna drop by

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
You have a Merry Christmas also, Dave. Hope you feel like stopping by, we'll find you a seat.

David

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Getting closer......anybody else going??? Out to work on the Bronco tomorrow, I haven't done much with it for the last couple of months. Probably needs some TLC!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I am - but it's not doing much good except to make us feel bad.
We're really disappointed but with all the snow etc we've had
the last couple of days - it's already started the runny noses etc.
So we're just going to stay here & take our Vitamins! (may have to resort to
eating spinach!!!) PLUS....they are forecasting another 2-4" Tues into Wed.!
If this is what a wet winter is....I don't think I'm gonna like it much!
Ya'll have a blast and think of all of us who couldn't make it! and
we'll be hoping for pics!!!