• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MCBC's New Years Day trail ride, Flat Nasty Offroad Park @ Jadwin, MO

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Here's a couple of Jamey!

[youtube]-deugT95H9o[/youtube]

[youtube]TdZhDyvoLcs[/youtube]

Last edited:

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
I got to get that Turkey caller fixed again! LOL And this was the spot where my Ignition system finally burnt up. Had to winch the rest the way off the rocks and start working on it.

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Great job guys!

If you had rock sliders we would have got you through it Rick. Lisa's probably glad I don't live closer, we would have you all fixed up by now. Or at least had your crawler built! LOL.:-X

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:p I'm ALREADY really sick of the cold and snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so whoever is sitting on the 'Spring' clock - would you mind
movin' your...........%)

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
If you had rock sliders we would have got you through it Rick. Lisa's probably glad I don't live closer, we would have you all fixed up by now. Or at least had your crawler built! LOL.:-X

Yea I think she is rather relieved you and I don't get together but a few times each year David!:D

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
But she LOVES me! It would be ok! ;)

And trust me, I'm not sitting on the spring clock! It's been in the single digits for the last several days. :(

One day you Duncans will have to venture up to the big MO. Howiepalooza would be a good time!

OP
OP
SpareParts

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
great pics and videos.. Looks like the weather wasnt to bad after all.

Thanks, the weather wasn't too bad. I had the windows down most of the day and the heater on low. It was cold though, my elec. fan was cycling on and off, I have never had that happen!