• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Floor Pan Recommendation

Dbarnes72

Loc.
Eastern Wa.
I used the passenger side one-piece from JBG and I had to cut it in two in the firewall area and remove a piece to get the right length and alignment with the original floor grooves. It's thin. The driver's side pan is from Tom's and is much thicker and e-coated. I had a pass side from Tom's also but sold it cuz I wanted one-piece. I'd go with the thick ones but shipping distance may be a factor too.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
I've used TBP pans and Bronco Huts. I prefer the Bronco Hut pans for ease of install. I found it easier to get the sloped part of the pan to the right angle with a two piece design, versus the one piece. The TBP pans were good though.

dbarnes142

Loc.
Tulsa
i used bronco graveyard fronts and tranny hump. (one pieces on driver and pass floors). They are pretty good. however they dont line up exactly right. i did have to cut new ones for grooves to match up....so little more than just cutting out and slapping in.

Timmy390

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
I'm the oddball.....I cut out the rust and welded in patch pannels where needed. Then covered with roll on bedliner and rubber floor mats. Not factory but you cna't see it anyway. My rig will never be a "resto" it's just a driver.......

Tim

Crude dude

I just went through this...Bronco Hut is the only way to go. Im good friends with a known Bronco fab shop and they should get the best in the bunch from their vendors but after seeing WH, JBG...Hut was 10x the quality. The biggest difference between the Hut and the others was the thickness of the metal and Hut used 2 pieces per floor board making the fit easier and adjustable for the twisted up Broncos that are out there. If you dont mind doing some twisting and tweaking of the other brands floor boards and prefer a 1 piece board than they will work fine. I dont want this taken wrong, I prefer JBG first for everything WH is a close 2nd it just so happens that Hut has the better pans.