• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

floor pan set on ebay

nkhd1

anyone ever purchase the floor pan set on ebay from classicparts4u?
If so, did you have any troubles fitting it?

justinkwitt

i bought one of these sets. Its not in yet, but I have it laid over, and it seems to fit alright. Gonna be a few months before I have them put in. The groves in the sheet metal arent nearly as deep as the factory stamping if thats of any importance...

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
Do a search for classicparts4u here on CB and you will find a review or two. The one's I found are not so good for his parts, so I opted to support our sponsors and spend a few more bucks with them.

stus70brc

Contributor
I've put in two sets fit not the best Order from Toms, W/H , Jeff's If I had to do it again I would order from these above trust me!!!

deadfish

I bought a set of these also.Put them in, cut them out.They distorted (oil canned).It may cost more from one of the others but well worth it.