• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frostbite 08 at Kansas Rocks Feb 23rd

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Frostbite 08 at Kansas Rocks Feb 23rd
So most of you new guys don't know since I don't frequent here very often these days. But here is some information to an event that I put on in Kansas each february. The event has grown to be quite large but I would like to invite you guys to join me. We just don't have enough broncos show up and we need to fix that.

Time is getting closer and here is a heads up to mark your calendars! Pre-Registration should be online after December 10th. We have done our best to provide you guys with the best bang for the buck event that we can! Pre-Registration gets you and your best bud fed, a T-shirt for you and a couple of raffle tickets for things like '08 Season Passes to Kansas Rocks, a couple of nice GPS Units from Garmin, A set of 17" 8-lug H2 rims from Superior Chevrolet, Ladies just for you, a FREE Nights stay at Mrs. Pat's Bed and Breakfast in Fort Scott, KS and much much more to soon be nailed down! We will have much more information posted on our website soon and I will keep this thread updated as more information becomes available.
www.ksrockspark.com

2070538794_bc94852574.jpg

Have safe and wonderful Holidays and we will see you in February!
Jake

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Alright, I've got it marked on the calendar. I really have to make it to one of these! It's one of the closest parks for me and I haven't visited you guys yet. Should the heater in the Bronco be in working order?

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I don't have a heater at all ... so I hope yours is working because I'm ridding with you ;D ;D

howiebilt

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOL.. No doubt on the heater.. I got it marked down. We'll know closer to the date if I can make it.. Could probably talk Mudd into going. :)

1sorbronc77

Loc.
Kellyville, OK
marking it on calendar, shouldnt be no prob, not to far for me..... I'll bring the new bronc with me,needs the kinks worked out .What is the average weather during the month of feb there ?

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
marking it on calendar, shouldnt be no prob, not to far for me..... I'll bring the new bronc with me,needs the kinks worked out .What is the average weather during the month of feb there ?

Just depends brother.. usually pretty cold. snow is come & go at times.. ;)

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Actually weather has been very pretty good over the past couple of years. Last year was terrible though, Ask Gordon Bailey about the weather..... There were tonados down south we had several inches of rain on top of permafrost. It was very very nasty. We still had 137 rigs show up figured most woudl go home after lunch but no they stayed for all day and had a blast. Rain stopped long enough for lunch and the Raffle but that was about it.... :( These guys are serious about wheeling and about haveing a great time no matter what. I think we have had one bronco show up that has been to OCBR and that is all. Figured since it looks like I will be missing my first ocbr this year I need to get you guys to come see me. :eek: It would be awesome to have the great Howie in attendance as well. Hoping that I can sit in with the band at howiepalooza next year too... :cool:

Jake

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Actually weather has been very pretty good over the past couple of years. Last year was terrible though, Ask Gordon Bailey about the weather..... There were tonados down south we had several inches of rain on top of permafrost. It was very very nasty. We still had 137 rigs show up figured most woudl go home after lunch but no they stayed for all day and had a blast. Rain stopped long enough for lunch and the Raffle but that was about it.... :( These guys are serious about wheeling and about haveing a great time no matter what. I think we have had one bronco show up that has been to OCBR and that is all. Figured since it looks like I will be missing my first ocbr this year I need to get you guys to come see me. :eek: It would be awesome to have the great Howie in attendance as well. Hoping that I can sit in with the band at howiepalooza next year too... :cool:

Jake

WHAT!!!! INPHOBIC MISS AN OCBR??????? This must be serious stuff, and it's
OCBR'S 10TH ANNIV. JAKE TELL ME IT AIN'T SO!
1sor - it's on the calendar - so we'll see.
Yellowbronc - If we come that means you have to bring Blondi & that onery kid of yours....lol

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Alright, I've got it marked on the calendar. I really have to make it to one of these! It's one of the closest parks for me and I haven't visited you guys yet. Should the heater in the Bronco be in working order?

Let's see......February in Kansas....naw I don't think you'll need the heater...
hehehehe - just keep an eye on those snow...lugs:eek:

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
No kidding, you cant be mssing an OCBR!! Ill have to slide this event across the old man and see if he wants to come

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Dang guys my e-mail from here must be going into the spam filter....

Yeah looks like the We-Rock National event is going to be the same weekend as OCBR. It is very tough to think about not going to OCBR especially numer 10... but I also really want to take home a national title as well. :cry: :cry: :cry:

FYI we just got a set of suspension seats added to the raffle from Expert Offroad and should have a winch ironed out here next week as well..

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
You're going to run in the WeRock east series this season ??? and the Rrock series as well ? and sit in with the band at howiepalooza ?

You have a full plate my friend ;)

howiebilt

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
no we are not going to run the full series for we-rock. Can't hardly afford to run what we are gonna do... You guys know any good sponsors... :)?