• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frostbite 08 at Kansas Rocks Feb 23rd

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
If you guys have already registered and want to add a hoodie, you can send a paypal for $30 to info@ksrockspark.com make sure to list the size you need and what the payment is for.
Thanks! Jake

And Howie we may be looking to run the rest of the we-rock schedule this year... Still looking for a good sponsor.... ;D

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
i think im going to try real hard to come see ya! Howie and 2broncos as well, got a few things left to fix after blacksheep at clayton a couple of weekends ago! SOB! But whats new! Cant help the heavy foot! missed ocbr so i will do everything possible!

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Just received some goodies from Staun Products today for the Frostbite 2008 event! 2 sets of tire deflators, couple of books, some shirts, and stickers.

http://www.staunproducts.com
header-a.jpg

2142030449_03a649de88.jpg

http://www.4state4wdcenter.com/
Dave over at 4 State 4WD Center is in for a HiLift Jack, tire plug kit (the new big T handle one), tow strap, and some t-shirts.
main.png

Here is a link to the complete list of sponsors so far for the 2008 event.... http://tinyurl.com/2nbdrh

Please remember all or our sponsors throughout the year and let them know you saw their stuff at the Frostbite event at Kansas Rocks!

Just in.... PRP Seats sent us five $100 gift certificates and five Buggy Bags! 8) http://www.prpseats.com

These PRP Buggy Bags have velcro mounting loops to hook on a roll bar, perfect for items you don't want flopping around while wheeling! I'll probably be ordering a couple of these myself :wink:
2147417858_08e4d32e4a.jpg

More coming soon :shock:

"]
Techtafab said:
TOYOTA has jumped in with a set of
15X35X15 TSLs what do you all think of that ?? 8)
a big thanks to ALL THE SPONCERS thats helping with this

Wow thats awesome!
I like pictures, wouldn't these look good on your ride? Raffle tickets available day of and at pre registration.....

582.jpg

disclaimer: Picture shown with wheels but not included;) Sorry we don't have them in our hands yet so I couldn't take a picture! Hopefully you get the idea.

Thanks to Gordon Bailie as well. He hooked us with a Ramsey REP 8000.
rep8000.jpg

http://www.bailiebilt.com/

Hope to have some more announcements shortly!
Jake

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
We're thinking about it......really kinda depends on
how stinking cold it turns out to be! No top, doors or
heater.....we're probably crazy for even thinking about it
but.....Grant & C2 are planning to go so I guess us old folks
may try too!

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We're thinking about it......really kinda depends on
how stinking cold it turns out to be! No top, doors or
heater.....we're probably crazy for even thinking about it
but.....Grant & C2 are planning to go so I guess us old folks
may try too!

Excellent..! I will most likely come out w/Mudd. Kids will get to come this time though. Hopefully, they'll have fun. Should be a "little" ;D more extreme than when we had our Bronco gathering over at Mudd's place (back 40).. LOL

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Here are the bling 8-lug 17" Wheels donated by Superior Chevrolet!
2191547672_235ed15e77.jpg

Awesome! Let these guys know if you need a set for your project. They can hook you up! I usually talk to Chris May in Parts.

Jake

bailiebilt

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Sapulpa
jake i'm planning on being there. I drove my bronco today, its the first time with the doors and top on ,,,on the road, I heard really horable noises. After a quick phone call to dad (Darrall lewis) he thinks it may be as simple pinion bearing. I'm hoping it isnt gears or broken carrier. I will be fixed regardless for your event! When we talked you said frostbite is a 1 day event, can a guy maybe, with a couple of friends, stay for sunday? I may have read over the info but how far is ft. scott from the park? Are there plenty of rooms or are reservations nessessary?

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
I would reccomend reservations because Ft. Scott does book up. Although Nevada is not very far away and they have lots of rooms. The park is open on sunday just as normal as any other weekend. $10 fee to get in. We will be there friday morning getting things ready so give me a holler if you need anythign. Thanks! Jake

dougyounger

Contributor
For hotels, you could also check Pittsburg which is about 25 miles south of Fort Scott. (Nevada is about 20 miles east of Fort Scott)

I was thinking about coming up, but my bronco isn't up for the trails. (Actually, if it can get me there and back, I'd be happy.) I'd be happy to bring my camera and be a photographer.

Is the trail ride set up for getting a seat with someone else or is it to follow someone else in your own bronco?