• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frostbite 08 at Kansas Rocks Feb 23rd

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I bet there will be a open seat , I wish time would fly ,cabin fever here, wanna do some wheelin.

grant&c2

gripe, gripe, gripe,.....one of these days you'll be wondering
where all that time went!!!!!
Now, quit rushing time......IT MAKES ME OLDER QUICKER!

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
If you guys want we can even do a CB/EB only trail ride. Let me know! I'm sure we can find you a seat! Can't wait either. Jake

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Here is what Garmin is going to donate for the event. This is thier new line of colorado handhelds. Pretty sweet really. This is a 400T unit. They will be down to answer any of your GPS questions as well.

cf-lg.jpg

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=11022

Deadline is 3 weeks away make sure you don't get left out!
Thanks, Jake

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
BTT..!

Hey Jake, Dan will be pre-registering soon. ;)

Question from one of his buddies. Is registration limited to X # of vehicles??

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
no limit on how many but food and t-shirts are limited day of.
See you soon! Almost 2 weeks until pre-registration closes! Jake

YellowBronc

Bronco God
OK, finally registered and will be staying at the Best Western at Fort Scott. Can't wait to wheel and win a few of those raffle prizes!:eek: Hope it isn't going to be to cold........even though I did get the heater working.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
You can count on it being cold. An Jason will be really cold. ;D When is it and how much for registration. Do you have to be present to win any raffle drawings. I get cold real easy.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Okay - we're in. Will mail registration Monday (Grant & C2's also) don't do paypal. Getting ready to reserve at Best Western Ft. Scott if they still have
anything available.....(this is so Yellowbronc & Blondi will behave!).
Howie - you gonna make it? How 'bout Slyjk?
Gordon - get to fixin'

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I'm pre registered ;) It's new to me ... signing up for something so far in the future ;D but I am going to try it and see :cool:

howiebilt

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I'm pre registered ;) It's new to me ... signing up for something so far in the future ;D but I am going to try it and see :cool:

howiebilt

sometimes committment (or pre-registration)
works for something besides a long marriage.....;)
Howie Where are you staying? Best Western Ft.Scott Inn
will be playing host to some of us.

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
OK, you all twisted my arm, I'm now pre-registered. Still hope theres room at the Inn. Will check tomorrow. Better get my horn working so I can get my vehicle registration renewed!;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You can count on it being cold. An Jason will be really cold. ;D When is it and how much for registration. Do you have to be present to win any raffle drawings. I get cold real easy.

Bill,

FEB 23rd. $25 plus any extra raffle tkts or shirts/hoodies you want. ;)

Feeds 2

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
We had some snow a couple of days ago but it is dissapearing. We had soem flurrires this morning and that is about it. The park should be getting some of this snow down there. However it's supposed to be prety warm this weekend down there so I'm sure it will all be gone. It woudl be nice to have some snow for the run.... :)
Jake