• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frostbite Run at Kansas Rocks Feb 24th

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Okay so most of you guys that have been on here know me and all the family from OCBR, but for those of you who don't. My name is Jake Good. We help run an offroad park down in the south east corner of Kansas in Fort Scott. Anyways this is our 3rd annual run thi syear and we would love to see some more of our Bronco friends. Here is some of the information regaurding our event.
Hope to see you there, Jake

Check out the frostbite event flyer! ------> http://www.ksrockspark.com/Documents/flyer_07.pdf

PreREGISTER online ------> http://www.ksrockspark.com/frostbite_preregister.html

Don't forget about the trailer that will be raffled off! ------> http://www.ksrockspark.com/Trailer07.pdf

Sponsors so far:
Expert Off-Road
Hobart Welders
Neal Manufacturing (Trailer)
Muchado Productions
12voltguy.com
TOYOTA
Sam's Offroad
Tuff Country
Sumner Machine Works
Balie Built
Baer Trax
Krispy Kreme
Tectafab

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Jake that sounds like a fun time ! What's the weather like for this event ? I ain't got no heater in my rig .?:?
I'm going to the web site to check it out ;)

Howiebilt

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Wow what a coincedence. My daughter was at our house last night and as we were going through old Bronco adventure pictures we started talking about upcoming events. The "Frostbite" came up and we were discussing some trip plans and if we could make it. We're still not sure but if the weather is better than it is right now, I can see us possibly making it out. We've still never been there so we are looking forward to it.

It's still primitive camping? Any elec hookups? Just doing some last minute checking. We would most likely come with the popup.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
It looks like there are a ton of trails and I have never been there so It looks like it could be a possible site for next year's Howiepalooza ... I hope the weather works out !

howiebilt

YellowBronc

Bronco God
howiebilt said:
It looks like there are a ton of trails and I have never been there so It looks like it could be a possible site for next year's Howiepalooza ... I hope the weather works out !

howiebilt
Nice to see you're giving alot of variety to Howeipalooza! This would work for me. It's about the same distance as Hannibal Rock Park for me.

Labbster

Man I need to get my rig done! Maybe next year...sad thing is that I am only 15 miles from the park and have never been there.?:?

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
hum......we're kinda with Howie on the weather issue......
no doors, no heater,.......but we'll see.......%)
oh, and since we have those 35 14.5 Pit Bulls
we've gotta come up with another trailer:mad:
(you know how it is when someone 'new & improves' something;) )

NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE TIRES......Thanks Again Mr. J's &
the Bowhunter!

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR
One day or two?

Jake, is this normally a one day event or the whole weekend? I'm scheduled to work the weekend but........if yellowbronc go's......
crewdg

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
finally got the registration to print and the flyer on the trailer.....
AWESOME! Now let's see if I can pull everything together......
.....who do I talk to about the weather issue;)