• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frostbite 08 at Kansas Rocks Feb 23rd

1sorbronc77

Loc.
Kellyville, OK
At least you can put your top on!!!!! we're doin bikini style!!!! w/no doors...
and WHAT HEATER???:eek: .....SOMEONE %) who loves me is suppose to try to get one hooked up....at anyrate - I'm bringin' my blanket! (thermals, hoodie, 14 pr socks, sock hat, etc., etc., etc.,) C2 this is a CYA - don't forget your blanket!

so are you saying that i better not forget my blanket...**note to self, better put blanket in truck when i get home today** lol

C2

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
At least you can put your top on!!!!! we're doin bikini style!!!! w/no doors...
and WHAT HEATER???:eek: .....SOMEONE %) who loves me is suppose to try to get one hooked up....at anyrate - I'm bringin' my blanket! (thermals, hoodie, 14 pr socks, sock hat, etc., etc., etc.,) C2 this is a CYA - don't forget your blanket!

so are you saying that i better not forget my blanket...**note to self, better put blanket in truck when i get home today** lol

C2

C2 - DO NOT FORGET YOUR BLANKET! i say this only because.....
I'm not sharing mine!

1sorbronc77

Loc.
Kellyville, OK
Well, you better not forget yours..bc I am bringing an extra one and then you will have to beg me for it bc I know you will forget yours..ha

:O)
C2

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Hey, we might have somewhat of a caravan coming. Terry (Mikes better half) is thinking of driving one of their Broncos out with us. We'll find out more as we get closer to the 23rd. I let her know our plans to stay at the Best Western so she's going to see if any rooms are left.

Sarah and I will be leaving after she gets off work Friday. So it'll probably be around 5:30 - 6:00pm.

Crewdog - What's you plans so far? Did you get a room at BW?

Also not sure but.............Sarah's boss recently bought a jeep and wants to hang with us. I let him know that we'll all help him out WHEN he gets stuck.

bronco60-niner

Loc.
leavenworth,ks
I'm registered and ready to go. I didnt sign up for any of the guided trail runs but I would be interested in joining in an early bronco trail run if thats still an option.

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Yep saw yours come through gordon. We usually eat at the mexican place in fort scott friday night. Maybe we can hook up there. Of course I'll get you more info if you'll want to meet up for drinks or dinner.
Jake

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Hey, we might have somewhat of a caravan coming. Terry (Mikes better half) is thinking of driving one of their Broncos out with us. We'll find out more as we get closer to the 23rd. I let her know our plans to stay at the Best Western so she's going to see if any rooms are left.

Sarah and I will be leaving after she gets off work Friday. So it'll probably be around 5:30 - 6:00pm.

Also not sure but.............Sarah's boss recently bought a jeep and wants to hang with us. I let him know that we'll all help him out WHEN he gets stuck.

WAIT A MINUTE!.... W-A-I-T J-U-S-T O-N-E D-O-G-G-O-N-E M-I-N-U-T-E......you only said 'Sarah and I' just where does Blondi think she's gonna be??? Just bcuz she has to remember to bring her blanket....%)

crewdg

Loc.
Heber Springs, AR

Haven't ironed out the full plan yet, but do have reservations for Fri-Sat nites. Not sure if trailering, towing or driving. Leaning towards towing through Lees Summit to pick up Daniel, but I like last minute decisions;D

Howie, its more fun during crunch time!

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
It's crunch time alright !!!

I sent the CTM out on Friday

Got a call in to Dutchmans... SOL pal I need to order a new inner axle:(

this should be interesting?:? :p ;) :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;D

hey , I like smileys

howiebilt

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I sure hope it's freakin Warmer than the past week.. LOL ;D

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I called CTM Racing and they just got my broken u-joint today ... might take a couple of days before they make a new one ... doesn't look like I will have it back before the Frostbite Run so I will have to run a stock axle and u-joint . No front digs for me unless I use the Vibe ;D Probably have to stick to the stock trails and cruise the parking lot :-[

See ya'll next weekend :cool: :cool:

The weather had better be nice %)

howiebilt

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well, if this weather keeps up it's gonna be a Mud Fest come Sat. UNLESS the ground is frozen.. ;D

Calling for Rain later in the week

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Why is it that when it's getting closer to an event the Bronco throws a fit. Now I've got a leaking radiator! Crunch time again...........I'm starting to feel like Crewdg.;D ;D ;D ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Why is it that when it's getting closer to an event the Bronco throws a fit. Now I've got a leaking radiator! Crunch time again...........I'm starting to feel like Crewdg.;D ;D ;D ;D

Hang in there man...!

bronco60-niner

Loc.
leavenworth,ks
Yep saw yours come through gordon. We usually eat at the mexican place in fort scott friday night. Maybe we can hook up there. Of course I'll get you more info if you'll want to meet up for drinks or dinner.
Jake

looks like we are all leaving early saturday morning. How does the parking work out trailer wise? Just curious if its been pretty crowded in previous years. I'm still up for an eb trail run if its gonna happen.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
%) watching the weather......and
:p trying to get rid of the flu......
%) watching the weather.....
:p trying to feel better.....

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I'm checking various weather reports and it ranges from ice , sleet and snow to just another day in the midwest in the winter ;D

The only consistent report so far is that Sunday looks to be a nice day ... saturday is up for grabs and friday is possibly crappy to say the least :eek:

The Howiebilt and crew are ready to go ... but we don't want to kill ourselves trying to get there :cool: :cool: :cool:

I guess we will try to decide if we're going when friday morning comes around;)

howiebilt