• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Frostbite 08 at Kansas Rocks Feb 23rd

dougyounger

Contributor
Pittsburg just started getting snow within the last hour.

We were supposed to have had 2-4" by 4:00 this morning. The park should be in the band where 5-7" was predicted by the end of tonight.

Of course, the forecast is 50's and thunderstorms by Monday.

Doug

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Jake, for those that mailed it in, will we get some type of confirmation on the registration..? Thanks

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
All of the registrations I have recieved have had an e-mail go out to verify the registration. If you haven't recieved one then I don't have you registered!

Couple of things different this year from years past. At the gate you only get in for the $25, no meals are included in this or raffle tickets. Just FYI. There will be a limited amount of meals tickets available to purchase.

Things are really coming together nicely and I can't wait to see everyone!

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Jake, for those that mailed it in, will we get some type of confirmation on the registration..? Thanks

I saw yours come through. E-mails went out today for the mail-in's I have recieved over the past week. You guys are making my head spin with all the regs! :eek:

Back to the shirt design. Gotta get that done to turn in on firday.....:p

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton

Should have had that done already ... you're fired :mad:

I'm expecting a really kule t-shirt and your going to hurry it up and make something with waterproof sharpies :p

C'mon man ... get busy already ... it's not like you have something better to do ;D ;D ;D ;D

howiebilt

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
haha just got off the phone with my bro. He's the artsy one, he's wroking on it and should have it finished in the morning.;D Wheeew thats alot of work! Hows yours coming howie?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I saw yours come through. E-mails went out today for the mail-in's I have recieved over the past week. You guys are making my head spin with all the regs! :eek:

LOL.. Thanks

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I ... um ...
Hows the weather down there in Kansas %) %) ;D Have I told you what a great job you're doing ???:D :D :D

I need to get busy and get your brother to draw something up for me too ;D ;D

howiebilt

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I ... um ...
Hows the weather down there in Kansas %) %) ;D Have I told you what a great job you're doing ???:D :D :D

I need to get busy and get your brother to draw something up for me too ;D ;D

howiebilt

SNOW today man.. Who knows how much w/these dang weather people..

Looks like I'll get to meet ya before Howiepalooooooza. Mudd told me that I AM going to Hwplza.. LOL ;D

dougyounger

Contributor
Sunday was sunny and 78˚.

Today, it is snowing and 22˚.

Saturday will be sunny and 50˚.

From a local news website: Week #3(Feb 17th-23rd): Very active week with numerous storm systems. It will be a chilly week with highs mainly in the 30s and 40s. We will have little systems roll through that will give us rain and snow chances on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Sunday was sunny and 78˚.

Today, it is snowing and 22˚.

Saturday will be sunny and 50˚.

From a local news website: Week #3(Feb 17th-23rd): Very active week with numerous storm systems. It will be a chilly week with highs mainly in the 30s and 40s. We will have little systems roll through that will give us rain and snow chances on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

Thanks Doug - you're just a fount of information........;)
now if you can figure out which ones are correct - I have to
figure out what kind of (or how many) extra clothes we need!
I think someone better call in the OCBR Weatherman to see if
we can't get some GREAT weather for this event!
Hey A-L-A-N........HOW 'BOUT SOME GOOD WEATHER FOR FROSTBITE?

muddford

This weather this is stressing me out, top on - off - on - off -on, what do we do???????? Its not like the heater works anyways. Can't wait to start off the new year wheeling!!!!!!!! see ya'all soon.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
This weather this is stressing me out, top on - off - on - off -on, what do we do???????? Its not like the heater works anyways. Can't wait to start off the new year wheeling!!!!!!!! see ya'all soon.

At least you can put your top on!!!!! we're doin bikini style!!!! w/no doors...
and WHAT HEATER???:eek: .....SOMEONE %) who loves me is suppose to try to get one hooked up....at anyrate - I'm bringin' my blanket! (thermals, hoodie, 14 pr socks, sock hat, etc., etc., etc.,) C2 this is a CYA - don't forget your blanket!
p.s. 'bout time you showed up Mudd!;) See ya'll soon! (oh, provided we don't have a Feb. ice storm or ......)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
At least you can put your top on!!!!! we're doin bikini style!!!! w/no doors...
and WHAT HEATER???:eek: .....SOMEONE %) who loves me is suppose to try to get one hooked up....at anyrate - I'm bringin' my blanket! (thermals, hoodie, 14 pr socks, sock hat, etc., etc., etc.,) C2 this is a CYA - don't forget your blanket!
p.s. 'bout time you showed up Mudd!;) See ya'll soon! (oh, provided we don't have a Feb. ice storm or ......)

I told him to put the damn thing on.. LOL.. Kids are gonna freeze.. I better bring a blanket for them.. ;D

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Yeah what top? I got a heater though too. keeps my toes warm and thats enough to keep me going all day. We have about 125 registrations right now. I am really excited to see everyone! It's gonna be a blast.
Jake

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
That's too many people... I'm staying home ;D

remember that CTM that I was going to get replaced ... I haven't had time to take it out yet . Then I have to send it to Cali. then get it back (in one piece) reassemble the axle , take the bronco apart and put the axle in and reassemble ... Did I mention that my new Dutchman 4340 inner axle is slightly tweaked from the breakage and I'm not sure if I can straighten it enough to make the u-joint work properly ?? ... We've had the same weather up here except colder and the bronco is outside :mad: I might have to off road a new Pontiac Vibe ;D ;D ;D ;D

Are we havin' fun yet ????

howiebilt

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
haha got my new front axle housing in for the tracker. Went ahead and got a spidertrax housing. They are just so nice and easy I could help it. Ordered it on monday and got it today. Nice... Getting ready to order some randys u-joints and some alloy usa stubs. Then some currie inners once we get the length determined. :eek:
Must sell more parts soon.....