• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI Full on Rock Crawler... 4 wheel steer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
Oh, and Not interested in trades either... Just saying, been getting alot of whacked out offers with trading...

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If it were mine.........

I'd advertise it on EBay with pictures and video of it as built by Jesse James. Yes, you improved it, but history sells. Get one of those RC monster garage broncos and include it in the sale (you have a RC car built off of your truck! How cool is that), and a DVD of the show.

http://www.rockcrawler.com/features/newsshorts/03april/monster_garage.asp

Attachments

• imagesCALEG8H5.jpg
    imagesCALEG8H5.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
Thanks for the info fellas, how much do those Rc's run?
Kyle, I might do that if this doesnt sell. Just doing a little stable cleaning ;)

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Thanks for the info fellas, how much do those Rc's run?
Kyle, I might do that if this doesnt sell. Just doing a little stable cleaning ;)

If you want to make it just like yours with 4 wheel steering it can be a lot of money. The kit cost like 250 i believe, might be more. Plus all the eletronics, motor, radio, receiver, blah blah blah the list goes on. In the end it may run you like minimum $600 and up. Check out rccrawler.com lots of good info there. If you build one i would rather keep it :D they are a hell of a lot of fun.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here is the Full Monster Garage Episode of your Bronco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayoUnbdjZeg

The Jesse James toy bronco should be had for under $40-

Love the History, and would love to have it- The real Bronco

Attachments

• imagesCAGKEPC9.jpg
    imagesCAGKEPC9.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You need to get Jesse to sign the hood, least he can do for stiffing Sandra.

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
KyleQ,

If we go halfs, it's only 19 each!

OP
OP
Bronco69Sport

Bronco69Sport

Loc.
Upper MI
The thing is hyghlndr, is this rig is built way beyond what the typical person would be able to do to tax the rigs capabilities... I will be completely honest, it is one sick rig that will do whatever you throw at it, with zero problems.

crozetcrew

Loc.
Bakersfield
I bought my last MG bronco RC in Williamsburg, VA at an outlet mall about 3 or so years ago. My wife spotted it on the floor for $9. Here's a couple of pics. Love my toys. ;)
Chris

546221_413170415404530_716462579_n.jpg

402504_274568302598076_1243812040_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.