• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FYI Saginaw Pulley Part #

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I searched the threads but came up empty, maybe I wasnt searching in the right spot but anyways, here is what I found with help from Nick Myron. I used the Saginaw dual return pump from a lincoln so I can do hydroboost but had a hell of a time finding a pulley from the stores and didnt want to spend 40 at one of the vendors. Well here is what he filled me in on and I figured I'd share it since I couldnt find it.

These are Napa #'s

Power Steering Pump - setup for Hydro
NSP208606

Pulley For Saginaw Pump
NPS73077

Hope this can help some others out there!!!

welndmn

Bronco Guru
Just to add to this,
Dorman Part number 300-122
is also correct,
its 12$ at rockauto.com

gddyap

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mtn View, CA
Any idea on a Saginaw 6-groove serpentine pulley but with the same offset as the pulley off an 89-93 'stang?
If I can't find a stock application, I'm going to bore out a 'stang pulley to match the Saginaw shaft.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
You got me there, havent tackled the serpentine stuff quite yet.
Thanks for the cross ref Mark.

welndmn

Bronco Guru
gddyap said:
Any idea on a Saginaw 6-groove serpentine pulley but with the same offset as the pulley off an 89-93 'stang?
If I can't find a stock application, I'm going to bore out a 'stang pulley to match the Saginaw shaft.
The early 90's van is the same,
Ford- E7UZ3A733C

scsm76

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shaver Lake, CA
I don't have the part number but I found one off a early 90's cadilac or buick 3.8L v6. Also BC broncos now has these in stock.

mr.n

welndmn said:
Ford- E7UZ3A733C
Mid 80's van will have the bracket and saginaw pump.
Mine lined up 1/8" too far out, easy fix and works great.

Check the TOTW threads on pirate4x4, swapping in a 5.0

tsmustangs

Loc.
All Over
Ford- E7UZ3A733C

E7 breaks down to 87 as year of manufacture. But the Van pulleys are the right offset. If they are not you can shim the pump slightly fore or aft to line up the pulleys. I just did this recently since I had to hook my smog pump back up to comply with Ca smog laws on my 77,

Terry

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
off topic a little here but how do you know where to set the pulley on the saggy pumps (in other words the right depth on the shaft) when installing

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Just sinched mine down, fit fine, I guess you could put it on, check alignment then sinch down to appropriate depth. We just sinched mine all the way down and worked fine...adjustment can be made on the pump brackets to help with the alignment too (which is what I figured I'd do if it was off)

welndmn

Bronco Guru
The end of the shaft should be flush with the fornt of the pulley

calvin8601

Loc.
Augusta
Part #'s still good just a little more expensive now. Napa 73077 is $19.99 + shipping and Rock Auto is $17.60 + shipping.

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
napa pump numbers for sag pump from a 74 lincoln mark IV same price $52 + $8core

This is a pump that also uses the 5/8 18 fitting instead of the chebby pumps that use a 18mm or something metric

single return NSP 816745
dual return NSP 819159

gd71eb

sag pump brackets??

So im curious what bracket all you serpentine guys are using to mount your sag pump.
I junkyarded a van bracket but it interfered with the 4x4x2 box.
Thanks

igottastanger

So im curious what bracket all you serpentine guys are using to mount your sag pump.
I junkyarded a van bracket but it interfered with the 4x4x2 box.
Thanks

i used the lars bracket from wild horses it works great fit like factory and much stronger.