• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Garage Floor Tiles 12x12 rubber

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
Some of you may have read my thread back in May,http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241990 "Came home from work today to this". Well after last Mondays record rainfall here in the Detroit area, the Bronco shed got swamped, It had 1 1/2" of water inside. I feal lucky though since most of the people in the surrounding cities had a foot or more in there basements. I had carpet in there, but now I'm thinking of getting some of those garage floor tiles, the ones made of hard plastic with a diamond plate pattern and lock together. My question is do any of you have those in your garages and how do you like them, pros and cons? I figured if I get swamped again I could pick them up and dry them out.

Last edited:

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
I have the ones circles on them. Look really nice but are loud. I put them ovr concrete and when you walk on them it sounds like a woman in high heels. Doesn't hold up to gas on them or hot work. Melts! If you are just parking on them it is great but to work on sucks. Floor jacks tend to make dimples in it with weight on it as do jackstands. Also is expands and contracts with temps. Right now mine is hooved up in the center even though my garage has ac

TorchRedTulsan

I looked at RaceDeck for a while. After a lot of research, I'm going to go with porcelain tile when the time comes.

Do NOT get on Garage Journal. You think EBs are expensive and this forum is addictive? I've tried to sell my own mother for some of those garages.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
That's funny ^^^^^ just about lost my coffee on that one