• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gear Banger Trail Edition Mass Buy

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
well, that should be 20+ maybe we get a pic now...(waiting:D ,waiting:D ,waiting?:? ) ok maybe not;D

trailbound

place another on the list for this guy
quick question though, can i do a store pick up?

Riss

Loc.
Birdsboro, Pa.
I'll be installing an np 435 in a couple of weeks ... I'd sure like to see a picture before I commit to a yes.

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
I'm in, that makes 29 if Riss is in. We need one more! That was quick! I got an idea if we make 40 then it's only $130 ???? What do ya say Jack;D
How aout those pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
I am in but i would like to see the other styles. But I will get one either way. Where's the pics at?????????

Tim

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Awesome guys! Sorry for the delay, I couldn't make it to the laser cutter on Friday, something came up @ work. I put a pic of the prototype here: http://www.broncofix.com/viewtopic.php?p=1066599#1066599

It will come w/ a WH knob, not a machined 8 ball. It will also be shorter by a few inches and have a little more bend to it. Let me know what you think!

Jack

Salgood

Loc.
Kalispell
Looks good....will there be a discount on the billet one as well for the guys interested in that one?

Thanks,

BC