• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gear Banger Trail Edition Mass Buy

elkarcher

Bronco Guru
I need to pay for this soon or my wife will spend the money. I also have a 2" body lift. whoever is collecting the cash get with me ASAP. Thanks Tim

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Mad, no-can-do, sorry.

73stallion, If you can work w/ me, yes it will fit a T18.

Elkarcher, we're almost there!!!

Thanks guys...

Jack

mstrunk

To confirm from my earlier response I am definatly in!

2" body and another 1" on tall tunnel cover. (although the lower the connecting rod is the better)

Thanks,

Matt

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
I realize that this may be a stupid question, but could you make to fit an NV4500. I know it would almost be pointless, but hey I love the design and look!

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

okorangebrnco, if you can work w/ me, we can make it for the NV4500 (will need a couple of measurements). Let me know - and glad you like it!

Jack

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Anybody w/ an orange Bronco is good in my book (well, anybody with a Bronco period but an orange one just shows class). Anyway, do you have the tranny installed already? If so, we can start working on it right now. PM me.

Jack

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Hey guys, as a reminder, this buy will end Wednesday (we will need a final number so we can order materials and such). So no adds after Wednesday...

Thanks to all for your support, see you @ Moab!!!

Jack

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Jack,
Before you cut off the mass buy, list everyone you have on your list so you don't leave anyone out. (I should be on the list)

Whyaskus

Loc.
Wenatchee
Count me in for one with 2" body lift. Im going to check to see if any of the CRB guys want any. Might get 2 more.

trailbound

woo hoo, the little woman is takeing off for two weeks, spend spend spend.
I'm already on the list, I just didn't know if i need to add the fact that i have a 2" BL here or wait till the order info comes out.

OP
OP
IronBenderII

IronBenderII

Allen, check the first post, I'm keeping the list there.

All, if you want to update your post with how much body lift you're running, that will help.

Thanks again guys, we're almost there!

Jack