• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Georgia Bronco Club?

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Greg, I hope you know I'm pickin' at ya'!!!! You're doing some things with your rig that I would not even attempt!!!! (I'm a carb & points guy)!!!! I know that takes even more thought and work!!! Take a break and get on that 2 wheeler and come on up!!!!;D;D
See ya'!!!:cool::cool:

BTW, I asked some friends about that place you suggested for lunch....they said it was an Irish "Hooters"!!!!

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
Hey Greg, I hope you know I'm pickin' at ya'!!!! You're doing some things with your rig that I would not even attempt!!!! (I'm a carb & points guy)!!!! I know that takes even more thought and work!!! Take a break and get on that 2 wheeler and come on up!!!!;D;D
See ya'!!!:cool::cool:

BTW, I asked some friends about that place you suggested for lunch....they said it was an Irish "Hooters"!!!!

Yea, its all good, I actually need it.. I keep seeing the awesome work that you guys are doing, then see one on the road from time to time and find threads like this one.. Gets my "jones" on and I start getting motivated until reality gets in the way. I'm hoping that once the nasty 95* summer is over I'll get more done, something about getting home at 6 and breaking a sweat walking to the house, especially if I ride the bike... I did finally find a lower for the 5.8L, so it looks like I'll be going that route... Now I'll need to decide on how many cubes it will have..;D I'm planning on riding up to the show in Sept. IfI get some tires for the F-150, I might go meet the guys in Albanyfor that ride too..

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
HaHa!! I can't argue with you on that!!! We could be mistaken for them law boys!!! What name do you want????;D;D;D

How about "BRONCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS" - A social drinking club with a bronco problem?;D

No, I am just kidding. I do not drink much at all. I like Early Bronco's of Georgia. It has that certain ring and class to it. :)

OP
OP
sgtdcoulter

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Early Bronco Club of Georgia sounds better and better, no real need to improve of an already tried and true way, Sounds Old School too and I like that.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Just playing around for a starting point.

Attachments

• EBGA1.jpg
    EBGA1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 19

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
All man for some reason I really like that if nothing else blow it up and make me a poster to put in the shop good work rev.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Still need to do some editing on it, but wanted to get something up for you guys to look at.
Things I do out here at Chehaw when i am bored.

Attachments

• EBGA1.jpg
    EBGA1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 16
  • EBGA2.jpg
    EBGA2.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 22
  • EBGA3.jpg
    EBGA3.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 16
  • EBGA4.jpg
    EBGA4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 15
  • EBGA5.jpg
    EBGA5.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 17
  • EBGA6.jpg
    EBGA6.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
OP
OP
sgtdcoulter

sgtdcoulter

Loc.
Peachtree City Ga.
Wow, these look really great!:)
I had some of the same idea w/ the flag in the background, but did not think about the state layout, Being that FordMan is the nominated fingerpointer, his looks good on there, would be great for a poster, t-shirt, decal.
So I take it that we all decided on the name? Early Bronco's of Georgia?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Just toying with a few different things right now, As for the name, that seemed to be the fav so I used it, all things subject to change,

chuck489

Loc.
Dahlonega, GA
I'm in. Can't say I would be able to come to a lot of events unless it was up in North Georgia, but I am interested.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
I am sure that the events would be spread out, set up maybe 2 all out weekend meets per year, One in SOGA one in NOGA.

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still need to do some editing on it, but wanted to get something up for you guys to look at.
Things I do out here at Chehaw when i am bored.

This looks great. Would it be better with an actual picture of a bronco, or sometype of drawn picture. Just asking, not criticizing. the picture looks great.