• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Good deal on a Denver edition Bronco? In Denver no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Sure looks like one. Denver's are '75's. 1975 is likely the actual year. So yes, it probably is. Someone should jump all over that. Even if it's not real, which I'm pretty sure it is, that seems like a very good deal.

Someone could call and ask for the DSO on the VIN tag. It would have to be 763000 for it to be a Denver.

Last edited:

broncoP

Contributor
I called and am in line. She said some local people are coming in the morning to look at it, if they don't take it, i'm going to, although I'd have to have it shipped. Got the vin and it is a denver. It's listed as a 76, but Denvers were only made in 75. I had her look at the title and it is a 75. Doesn't currently run, but not too worried about it.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I called and am in line. She said some local people are coming in the morning to look at it, if they don't take it, i'm going to, although I'd have to have it shipped. Got the vin and it is a denver. It's listed as a 76, but Denvers were only made in 75. I had her look at the title and it is a 75. Doesn't currently run, but not too worried about it.

Good to hear. Glad to see another one in existence. Good luck! :)

75Denver

I was just on Craigslist and thought I'd come here to see if anyone had picked up on it. Hopefully the people first in line know what it is and don't start cutting it up! I was going to call in the morning on it but since it's sounds like it's spoken for congrats to whoever gets it.

Also, I'm curious how many are still in Denver. Mine came from Aurora which I guess is a suburb of Denver??....

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I know where there are two non-running Denvers in the area.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Awesome....! :) good luck

Scotty

When anything interesting shows up on craigslist, I check here first to see if any of you guys have jumped on it.

I'm always about an hour late dammit!

-- Posting has been deleted by author.

75Denver

Anyone here pick it up?? Whoever got there first got one HELL of a deal!! 3k!?!

broncoP

Contributor
I did end up getting it. I won't actually see it for a couple more weeks or so. I won't be cutting this one up, it will stay stock. Sounds like there is some rust behind front door posts, the usual spot in front of firewall on each side, bottom of tailgate., . This is my 2nd Denver, the orange one in my sig. is as well, even though I modified it and have now sold it. This Denver I"m buying is a one owner vehicle, they bought it brand new in Denver, is origianl paint as well.
I'll post pics when I actually get it

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I did end up getting it. I won't actually see it for a couple more weeks or so. I won't be cutting this one up, it will stay stock. Sounds like there is some rust behind front door posts, the usual spot in front of firewall on each side, bottom of tailgate., . This is my 2nd Denver, the orange one in my sig. is as well, even though I modified it and have now sold it. This Denver I"m buying is a one owner vehicle, they bought it brand new in Denver, is origianl paint as well.
I'll post pics when I actually get it

Congrats! Restore that thing to original specs! :cool:

75Denver

broncoP- That's awesome you got it!! Glad to hear you know what it is and will revive it to it's original luster. Keep us all in the loop. Oh, I hope your one owner was a little more clear on the rust than mine was. Not sure if you bought if sight unseen but I did and I'm paying for it:(. They're still REALLY COOL though;D !!

Status
Not open for further replies.