• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Good Reputable Body Shop in South Carolina

tmann166

I have had my 74 Bronco since high school (about 10 years or so) and slowly the vehicle has become less and less used and rotted away. I finally brought it to a metal shop to start replacing the floor pans. The guy I have working on it usually does not do body work and is reluctant to go much further with the project as there is more rust than he was hoping for. I am looking for some recommendations on a reputable body shop preferably in the Coastal Carolina area. I am in Myrtle Beach, but am willing to drive/tow the Bronco anywhere within 100 miles or so. It is very hard to find any shops willing to take on this project, let alone find a reputable shop. Any insight or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey tmann, you may want to check with the CB4x4 guys, they all over the Carolinas. Then there's Nick'sTrix on here and in Charlotte, broncosbybart on here and in Charlotte, super guy in Laurens - Tumblin Automotive - Van Tumblin .. Modman on here.

Hope I got their names right??? Good Luck!!!;D;D;D

davidamanley

Loc.
Charlotte
Hey tmann, you may want to check with the CB4x4 guys, they all over the Carolinas. Then there's Nick'sTrix on here and in Charlotte, broncosbybart on here and in Charlotte, super guy in Laurens - Tumblin Automotive - Van Tumblin .. Modman on here.

Hope I got their names right??? Good Luck!!!;D;D;D
Hey NGABronco,

I am in Charlotte too, and am looking for a cheaper solution than the Nicktrix (don't have the money for them to do a frame-off resto all at once). However, I am looking for a good body shops and mechanics familiar with classic Broncos in town. I am needing help replacing rusted floor pans, rhino lining underside of tub and frame, lift install, engine component rehaul, etc.

My Year: 1976 Bronco

Thanks
David