• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Reputable shops in MS

Lennardlector

Contributor
Newly stationed out in gulfport and I reluctantly need recommendations for an honest shop. Head gasket has failed me and I need the work done ASAP. As much as I hate farming out work, my tools and other household goods don't arrive till April and I don't have time to work on my baby being the new guy at work especially with advancement exams coming up.

If any local guys would like to take on the job I am up for it and can pay with more than beer!

Thanks

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Also might want to give members on here (sean lalley and swampu) a shout they might can point you to someone also? I'm to far north to be of any help.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
good luck man.. I'm sure the peeps will help you out :)

mini73

What rate? I was in NMCB 1. Retired here in New Orleans 2011. I know how not having your household goods effects things. I didn't have mine when I got there during Katrina, it turned out to be 9 months till I got mine. I'm over in New Orleans so I doubt I can help but hopefully you can find someone ( maybe a good CM in one of the battalions). Good luck and welcome to the forum