• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Group/mass buy on Led headlights again sell ends the 11th

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
So I have a bunch of new headlight options now all the lights listed are plug and play expect the hid setup part number 7-018 I would recommend a relay harness for these and can get them if need just ask but all the others will work fine with the stock wiring. Yes you will notice that some look like highend name brand lights and I can't say who on here pm me if you need to know but they are high quality no name copies certified by these companies. My prices are low as with all the group buys I do as I'm passing on the saving and I'm not a business. Prices are for a set meaning both lights and includes shipping.

As for how to order: contact me by pm for a shipping quote on orders of more than one set might be able to do something with that, my preferred payment would be PayPal but I will take a Popmoney aswell. The order will take place December 11th if you have lights you want but can't get in on the buy date do to circumstances contact me as I will put together another order if there's enough demand. The lights will be ordered than and when they arrive usually less than 2 weeks I test them all to verify there's no damage caused due to shipping before I ship them out to you.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask if it would be easier to ask your question over the phone pm me and I'll give you my phone number.

Thank you for looking and all the support,

John

Attachments

• Newest 7'' led headlight_0.pdf
    149.6 KB · Views: 296

weasel

Loc.
Norfolk
Maybe a stupid question, but are these street legal? There are vehicle inspection here in PA and don't want to fail because of the head lights!

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
The 2 13 piece lights and 7-014 and 7- 018 are not DOT approved the rest are

TJ.Harry

I'm really liking a bunch of these sets but can't decide which to pick. Do you have any more pictures of them lit up to better help me make a decision?

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Here's a pic of a clear lense gen 2 whice is also available same price the one listed has a tinted lense

Attachments

• $_1.JPG
    $_1.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
This is the beam pattern for the 1st gen and gen 2 plus gen J also a pic of the gen J's half halo lit up.

Attachments

• 51uu9K8-bGL.jpg
    51uu9K8-bGL.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 65
  • jw-speaker-evolution-j-series-jeep-wrangler-jk-installed-tank-green-jk.jpg
    jw-speaker-evolution-j-series-jeep-wrangler-jk-installed-tank-green-jk.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 56
OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
And here's a pic of a set of the 7-005's that I had

Attachments

• jwslow.jpg
    jwslow.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 55

TJ.Harry

Do you have any of the 7-007 lit up and/or installed? It's just a little hard to imagine how they would look on the bronco.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Do you have any of the 7-007 lit up and/or installed? It's just a little hard to imagine how they would look on the bronco.

No I don't have any pics of those installed or lit up in a Bronco but they are essential the same as the gen 2's just with the side halo lights. And the gen 2's are a no name version of the lights used in the Icon Bronco.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
any info/pics on the 018?

will the ballast withstand offroad use? especially submersion?

thanks

Unfortunately I don't have any other pics of the light its new just came out a couple of months ago. I know the ballast are off-road stable can't give you an answer on submersion they are sealed but that doesn't mean they won't leak if submerged.

Just speaking from a standpoint of what's going to hold up better off-road LEDs will last longer than halogens and HIDs. That's not to say there isn't some really nice HIDs or other lights out there. Just LEDs are less prone to vibration and water issues.

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Just wanted to say thanks to those that have already purchased a set, and if anyone else has questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks
John

OP
OP
badmuttstang

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Still time to get in on this if you want I will be taking orders up till 10pm tomorrow.
Once again thank you to everyone that has already placed a order and I talked with my vendor as long as they have all the lights in stock I should have them in about a week after the order is placed so this could make a great Christmas gift.

Thanks and have a great day everyone
John