• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

H4 Headlights

BroncoLew

Loc.
Alabama
This was from the vintage mustang forum and figured some people here might be interested in them. Toyota has their H4 7" glass headlights on clearance and it comes with a wiring harness and relays. I bought my set for under $15 from my local toyota dealer for my 66 mustang. Average price has been around $15-25. Don't order from the first link below but use the part number (8111060P70) or use the second link.

https://parts.toyotasouth.com/oem-parts/toyota-headlamp-assembly-8111060p70

https://autoparts.toyota.com/products/product/headlamp-assy-8111060p70

Here is a link to the post from the mustang forum with pictures.
https://www.vintage-mustang.com/posts/10986635/
I just ordered a set. I couldn't find install instructions on the website. Did instructions come with anyones order?

Speedrdr

Contributor
Not so wise OLD owl
Loc.
Paris, MS
Went by Toyota dealer here yesterday and ordered a set. Will be here Monday or Tuesday for 30.84 tax and all. Since the original lights didn’t work when I bought the EB, figured I’d need new ones anyway. ( H4 for the win!)

Randy

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Installed one of my sets today on the bronco. Amazingly simple and it works lol. Took longer to get the end off of my bailie built bumper so I could get the screws out of the bottom than to install the lights😂

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I guess you’ll be the first one to post up a beam pattern, before and after test too!😉😁

migs

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I ordered two sets online Thursday, they showed up at my place the very next day in a surprisingly large, sturdy box, to which I haven’t even got around to opening yet….:rolleyes:
The dealer I went with is about 40 minutes away so I just had them shipped to me, and for a grand total of $50 delivered…..maybe I should buy some more, just in case….😁

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
I don’t any, but I ordered the dang things anyway. Ordered them this morning and they will be here tomorrow. $32 shipped to my house. $12 for overnight shipping is not bad.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Clicking on the second link and pulling up my local toyota shows 1 headlight and pricing at 16$ roughly.

I ordered from that link. I think the description is wrong on the Toyota site. It calls it a Headlamp Assembly but if you do a Google search on the part# it shows the entire kit.
d8370e822627774f98ba50952658ac60.jpg

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
I ordered from that link. I think the description is wrong on the Toyota site. It calls it a Headlamp Assembly but if you do a Google search on the part# it shows the entire kit.
d8370e822627774f98ba50952658ac60.jpg
Great! I was worried.

I ended up getting three kits then. my out the door price for all 3 was 52.00$

crazy price.