• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

has any one built a General LEE Bronco

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Texas .. I couldn't get the state to let me post Texas..
... Now has anyone built a General LEE Bronco.. My next Bronco is Red but I got to thinking about naming it General LEE. Why because It starts out as Red . Very easy to lighten up slightly .. & Because of my Red Neck NATURE .. & General Lee was my Great Great Uncle. I got to thinking that might be a good name for the next project.
... I kind of wanted it RED so I could use it in parades for the local Fire Department.. & Maybe use magnetic decals for the Fire Dept and the Son's OF THE SOUTHERN CONFEDERACY..
.... Any pictures of a General Lee Bronco.

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
Found these the other day.Pretty cool,I say go for it.
[X]
l
l

Attachments

• GENERAL LEE BRONCO.png
    GENERAL LEE BRONCO.png
    110 KB · Views: 205
  • irok3.jpg
    irok3.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 213

Tell_Sackett

Loc.
Santa Cruz Mountains
I saw a pic on pirate 4x4 of one. Been thinking of doing it to mine, making the rebel flag into a bikini top. Mine is rattle canned right now, so changing color doesn't bother me much.

EDIT: Rob was typing same time as me. Second pic is the one I saw.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I had an old Plymouth trail-duster I was going to paint up like the General Lee, but I was going to put Traveller down the side instead of Lee. Traveller was Lee's horse. Thought it kind of fit for a truck.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
The half cab in the picture may have been the one I saw at SOB back in 2000. A young kid owned it at the time. I gently tried to persuade him that his drag link modified with some rebar wasn't a safe modification....

Todd Z.