• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has anybody built a driver?

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
kntr - You are just showing off and you know it!!

Nice rides, real nice!

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
HEHEHEHEHE! Couldn't resist! seriously though, nice rigs, I remember seeing those pics when the rigs were for sale a looooong time ago.

Ben

kntr

Bronco Guru
I sort of wonder where the 1/2 cab ended up. Some guy from Kansas City bought it. He said he returned a set of RUBY CUFF LINKs his wife bought him for Christmas so he could buy the bronco. I sold it to him for $12,500.

raleigh_bronco

Bronco Guru
I sort of wonder where the 1/2 cab ended up. Some guy from Kansas City bought it. He said he returned a set of RUBY CUFF LINKs his wife bought him for Christmas so he could buy the bronco. I sold it to him for $12,500.

I guess that goes to show that even ghey guys can see the error of their ways ;D ;D ;D (just kidding, ofcourse)

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
My Running Buddy drove his 66 daily for about 5 years ..He was lucky not to live but about 5 miles from his work and it's not but about 10 miles across our town ..This summer he swaped in a v8 and auto it going but not as well as the old 66 did ....But getting better with each adjustment ....They can be daily But take a little attention ...
...I drive mine almost daily but not to work ..Only around the farm area in the evening after I get home...It's a must that I'm the 1st one at work in the dark mornings.

OP
OP
Gud Racing

Gud Racing

Bronco Guru
Put your money toward a new vehicle. Don't wind up like that guy who needs a drive shaft to get to work. Gamble with only with that which you can afford to lose. 40 year old vehicles are for weekend fun, not daily commutes. Those that try always break down-no 3 year 36k warranty and roadside assistance.

Come on, Are you serious? What is a warranty? Roadside assistance? Never had them! Isn't roadside assistance your buddy arriving with a log chain a cold one?

Anyway I did some clean up to see what I had! I found the original color of the zebra bronco (Yucatan Gold). Anyone know how to get up carpet glue? What a fun pair!! :D

70blue73.jpg

floor.jpg

passide.jpg