• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help me choose a color

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I love Brittany Blue and was highly considering it. The only reason i am changing my mind is it seems that is the "it" color now and I like being different. You can't go wrong with that color though as it fits the EB so well! It will look amazing.

OP
OP
J

JDog77

Loc.
Rockville, MD
I love Brittany Blue and was highly considering it. The only reason i am changing my mind is it seems that is the "it" color now and I like being different. You can't go wrong with that color though as it fits the EB so well! It will look amazing.

The "it" color. But, fortunately, there aren't too many Broncos around. I'd bet that in my area, driving around, I'd never see another Bronco in Brittany Blue unless I go to a meet or a show.

CASE CLOSED - I'm going with Brittany Blue!!!

sburks737

It does seem to be the "it" color for now. I went to super cell this year and happen to be the only one there (that I'm aware of) with Brittany blue. That being said....I'd be willing to bet that if I went next year I wouldn't be alone again. The color got tons of compliments!!

Attachments

• 0722170841a.jpg
    0722170841a.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 98

boonz28

577d1e6094c320da1e8056b1081a69b7.jpg

Just so we all have a side by side comparison of the two colors. Coin flip for me as well though...

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"SortofSatin" finish New Holland Tractor Blue. I really wish I could ahead and put some polishing on this thing. I'd love to wear down thru the paint and get a patina going.

20d575feeb8b31cff3a642a4ca1fa84f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I had a 71 when I was in high school, I had it painted Brittany blue, but I'm much older now and I prefer the Bahama blue. ;D;)