• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Help....Twin stick question

FORD*DIEHARD

Contributor
Its been awhile since I have had the Bronco out. I just got back from a test drive and it sounds like there is a "grinding/rubbing" coming from the twin stick area. I tried to get video of it but I don't think I am able to download a video on here to help describe it. Just confirming while regular driving , both twin stick shifters should be in the neutral position, right? Is it normal to hear the "grinding/rubbing?". If the video will help, please send me your number or email so I can send the video to you.

Thank you in advance for your time/help,

Sonny

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
The rear stick should be in 2wd hi for regular driving. If theres a grinding I'm guessing theres some adjusting to be done. Like its barely rubbing or engaging a 4wd gear?

BUCKWILD

Loc.
Butte county
the right stick should be all the way back and the left one notch forward. Im thinking your front is part way in

OP
OP
FORD*DIEHARD

FORD*DIEHARD

Contributor
Twin stick

I checked and they both were all the way back. I kept the (right) one back and put the (left) one forward one notch. I haven't tried driving it yet but I will test it tomorrow. Thank you for the help.