• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey, Anyone got an extra $51 Gs??

Pacopico

Loc.
SoCal
Dig the rear roll cage - reminds me of the "whale tail" spoiler on the 80's Porsche 911's!

Maybe all of us here in SoCal should call this guy and make appointments to come and see the truck (under the guise of being buyers), and tell him what a POS his body mods look like...

BTW: check out his site, he sells stock front seats trimmed in leather (perfect for the REAL trail truck!)

BlueBronco

Loc.
Asheville, NC
>pictures a high cliff... Bronco at the bottom... in a cloud of dust... the sound SQUISH being omitted as the shutter snaps the picture of the truck.. Wyley Coyote in the front seat.. Acne written on the side...<

Slick

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Petoskey, MI
Ahh... but look a lil closer, 1 is a 74 and the other a 77...

the 74 is sweat abd the 77 is what they were learn'n on.

8)

76Broncofromhell

Bronco Totalitarian
Loc.
Reno, NV
I say us So-Cal Bronco guys destroy all evidence that a Bronco this ugly has been created. Seriously, I'm down. Gimme a ring if some other So-Cal dudes are down.

Jeepster

Bronco Guru
[quote author=HNRYS69 link=board=5;threadid=17388;start=15#msg133422 date=1052971638]
fugly triplets
[/quote]

hahaha