• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey MODS ?? new thread line.....?? Shipping ??

Boys and Girls what do you think? member shipping thread??

• member shipping thread "im traveling from A to B or need something brought from A to B..

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • not a good idea...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

in2broncoz

Along with my Bronco I have 3 landcruisers and belong to a LC forum called IH8MUD.com... They have a Thread "mudship" its an ask and offer shipping thread... If you need or you can offer shipping via empty space when traveling from point A to your travel point B..
Some time people offer parts in trade, or gas money....or just being nice.. Very cool and have used it a hand full of times and hauled a dew times...great way to make friends and help others and be helped....

BRONCO SHIP ??..... Pony express ?? ;D

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Great idea.

I just did a quick mention on the Classic Broncos of Tucson FB page. I plan on renting a trailer to haul the Bronco to the Stampede March 19-21 if anyone needs anything hauled from Tucson to Black Canyon City.

Also, we'll likely trailer from Tucson to Wild Horses date TBD and North West Bronco Roundup date TBD.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Great idea...i know i would offer to help when ever possible

OP
OP
in2broncoz

in2broncoz

Sooooo Anyone know who to contact to have (" Pony Express" shipping) its own Classified line?

msmith

For what it's worth, I make at least 3 trips a year from the Ohio Valley to Eastern AR. I usually go above the LBL, through Union City, Dyersburg, Paragould, around Jonesboro and down to Searcy. I could just as easily go by way of Nashville and Memphis if needed. I have a son in Nashville and make a couple of trips down there and he comes home a few times a year too. I could go a little out of my way too for a Zaxby's chicken sammich. Hoping to make it to the event in Heber Springs in April.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
ya, have a message into him 2 days now, havent heard back?
How did you message me? I haven't seen a PM or email from you.

I'll take a look at how they have Mudship set up on their forums. I'm not usually a big fan of adding more forums just because.

I guess I don't see this as something members have been clambering for, but I could be wrong. Those looking for this service can just use the Bronco Chat forum, but I don't see a lot of posts like that.

OP
OP
in2broncoz

in2broncoz

How did you message me? I haven't seen a PM or email from you.

I'll take a look at how they have Mudship set up on their forums. I'm not usually a big fan of adding more forums just because.

I guess I don't see this as something members have been clambering for, but I could be wrong. Those looking for this service can just use the Bronco Chat forum, but I don't see a lot of posts like that.

Well the response has been pretty good.... and actually I hardly ever look in the chat here or on Ih8mud...only way I end up there is via a search Ive done. Think you wont be sorry, its a great member help member subject.

Thanks for your attention.

OP
OP
in2broncoz

in2broncoz

I used this...... it the bottom of the page....maybe its a dead link??

This site created, owned and maintained by Jon Hanna

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I used this...... it the bottom of the page....maybe its a dead link??

This site created, owned and maintained by Jon Hanna

give him a little time to catch it..

You can PM or email "ADMIN" to get him quicker

OP
OP
in2broncoz

in2broncoz

give him a little time to catch it..

You can PM or email "ADMIN" to get him quicker

Thank you...yes he got to me yesterday.....
Hes thinking it over and seeing if its a viable thread to add to the classifieds section. Its worked well for me and have helped others move parts in my landcruiser life... thought it might work here also

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Thank you...yes he got to me yesterday.....
Hes thinking it over and seeing if its a viable thread to add to the classifieds section. Its worked well for me and have helped others move parts in my landcruiser life... thought it might work here also

What series of Cruisers do you own? I have has several friends with FJ40s. I have a '02 Series 100 LX (great truck) now... in addition to my 76 EB. Welcome to CB!