• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey PDXBronco check this out!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
No dude, it is pretty smashed for 1600. He wasnt going anywhere on the price. He said he had another coming in in very good shape but I havent seen it yet, sounded like he might set it aside for himself if it does come.

ruckindaddy

Loc.
San Diego
Now that's funny! Nice photoshop work.

PDX, is she going to be done for next weekend? Mine will be done tomorrow, at least for now. Wish we could make it to SOB but I'm getting ready to deploy, to much going on.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Didnt get it fired up yesterday but should happen tomorrow, its wired and ready to start testing stuff. Need to get the seat overs on too.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
That photochop is awesome. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I clicked on the thumbnail. It would have been all over my monitor ;D

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
That photochop is awesome. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I clicked on the thumbnail. It would have been all over my monitor ;D

...Best laugh I've had all week... You guys never cease to crack me up!!! ;D ;D ;D Looks like Josh may have started a cult. :cool: