• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey this is my 100th post

Hank_

Bronco Guru
You should celebrate by doing a nice drawing of my bronco. ;D

Henry

ahansen_1985

Bronco Guru
Loc.
amity, oregon
Congrats Tom! Very surprised at that low # for as long as you have been with the bronco horde:)

1966 bronco, almost nothing factory

OP
OP
TCheney

TCheney

Congrats Tom! Very surprised at that low # for as long as you have been with the bronco horde:)

1966 bronco, almost nothing factory

Thanks! yup. I don't have as much free time to hang out on forums these days.

OP
OP
TCheney

TCheney

Hey Tom what ever happened to the frankenbronco?

Kevin Sands bought Broncenstein from Max. He brought it to SOB every year. As far as I know, he still has it!

Attachments

• broncenstein.jpg
    broncenstein.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 62

BigToe

You better slow down or you'll be at #200 before ya know what happened. %)

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
That's funny, I was going through old ZIP drives yesterday transferring to a jump drive to get them on the new computer. Came across old SOB's from 2002-04. Saw a few pics of Frankenbronco and thought about posting. Knew as soon as I did though, someone would ask what happened to it. I knew it had traded hands but nothing since. I might be stuck with the JAZ drives, I don't know that even the old Mac 9.2 G3 tower has the ability to plug that drive in! :eek:

Suzy