• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about a BIG month in VOTING !

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
FEITCTAJ you must have missed an ingredient!

'back to the laboratory' ;)

You guyz & galz gotta take up the slack this week
for all of us who will be at OCBR!!!!

PLEASE......................... :-*

msweb

Bronco Guru
I'll be sure to vote everyday while you're playing at OCBR on one condition - I want pictures and I mean a LOT of pictures!

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
msweb said:
I'll be sure to vote everyday while you're playing at OCBR on one condition - I want pictures and I mean a LOT of pictures!

LOL! Ditto for meetoo
;)

I vote first thing every day when I arrive at this site. (at least i do when my computer isn't actin' up.)
...It's a good rule of thumb, try it...

yardegg

LORDY I know I'm new, but first thing I do when I hit this site is vote
I would think that as many people as I see , that write opinion's about
something there would be more that would VOTE.

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
We are out of 3rd place by only 36 votes this time, which means we caught up by 15 votes since last week. We can still finish in "SHOW" position if we keep it up.

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
%) Okay......I'm not sure what to say..... 2Bad had said we needed a new thread..............
I'm trying to come up with something, SOMETHING that will get everyone back on track of voting......I don't know about you guyz but this site is very special and important to me. Wheel'n is something that me and the better/other half truly enjoy doing together. AND, I appreciate the fact that Jon, does such a GREAT job at keeping everything together and this site up...
probably shouldn't brag but problems with the site or it being down are pretty few............so how 'bout it......
Can't we get this site back to 1st or at least 2nd? We've been on the lower side for long enough.....

clickity, clickity, clickity.... :-*

Kidney

4th Place!?!?.........I forget to vote for a few months and look what happens.

msweb

Bronco Guru
2Broncos2Go said:
%) Okay......I'm not sure what to say..... 2Bad had said we needed a new thread..............
I'm trying to come up with something, SOMETHING that will get everyone back on track of voting......

Don't try what I did. My flame suit got melted... :-X

cbearly

Loc.
Wellington, Colorado
2Broncos2Go said:
I'm trying to come up with something, SOMETHING that will get everyone back on track of voting......

How about a new thread as a poll? Something like "How often do you vote for ClassicBroncos.com as the top 4x4 site?"
- Once a day
- Once a week
- Once a month
- Didn't know I could vote.

Polls seem to catch everyones attention better.
I think it would be better to start the poll the 1st of October since September is pretty much shot. %)

Any thoughts?

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
BwoncoHowie said:
We are out of 3rd place by only 36 votes this time, which means we caught up by 15 votes since last week. We can still finish in "SHOW" position if we keep it up.

BTPO

Back To Page One ;)

Need 35 votes to take 3rd place