• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How about a BIG month in VOTING !

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
astark said:
Now this is a really good one for this week's voters here

http://www.pstrat.biz/flv/index.cfm...2b175c5ed-563FAD70-D61C-0353-9A628FBEE601ECF0

Just fill out some quick info and watch a 20 min movie on Advair products (I just minimized & turned the sound down, voted of us and checked out our new posts) and you will then be given a choice of one of many nice freebies at the end, to include a Littman's stethoscope, a digital weighing scale, 3-way digital thermometer, or other things, most of which have a sixty dollar or more value. This is top of the line medical stuff for doctors offices and I chose the digital thermometer, although I was tempted to get the stethoscope for listening to my Bronco. There are about three simple questions at the end you will need to answer and they are obvious, but select No for samples which is the last question.

1 PavementSucks.com 1337
2 ColoradoK5.com 1213
3 ClassicBroncos.com 965

Well, it took a while but was worth it. Today UPS brought me my free thermometer and this thing is incredibly high quality. I ran a search on it and it's a one hundred dollar thermometer ;D

http://sentrysurgical.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ID=1663

Here is a pic of this beauty ;D

Attachments

• thermometer.JPG
    thermometer.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 9

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Just voted and the results are.
Pavementsucks 718 :mad:
ColoradoK5 710 :mad:
WEGOTMUD 555 :mad:
ClassicBroncos 534 ?:?

msweb

Bronco Guru
astark said:
Well, it took a while but was worth it. Today UPS brought me my free thermometer and this thing is incredibly high quality. I ran a search on it and it's a one hundred dollar thermometer ;D

http://sentrysurgical.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ID=1663

Here is a pic of this beauty ;D

Dang - I started to go through the video but never finished it. Oh well, you won't need to use it to tell that my temp is going up as our position goes down! :mad:

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
msweb said:
Dang - I started to go through the video but never finished it. Oh well, you won't need to use it to tell that my temp is going up as our position goes down! :mad:

I'm pretty sure the link is still good :cool:

http://www.pstrat.biz/flv/index.cfm...2b175c5ed-563FAD70-D61C-0353-9A628FBEE601ECF0

You don't even have to watch it either. I just minumized it and then voted, checked out the threads, opened it back up later and answered the simple questions. Just don't select having samples brought by ;)

And by the way

1 ColoradoK5.com 742
2 PavementSucks.com 737
3 WEGOTMUD.COM 578
4 ClassicBroncos.com 557
5 FullSizeBronco.com 321

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Have not - will not!

I've worked to hard to train feitctaj!!!!

by the way...............where IS HE - the new batch was
suppose to be finished and.........

maybe we need voting instructions posted in a new thread????
we do have a lot of New Members!!

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
2Broncos2Go said:
Have not - will not!

I've worked to hard to train feitctaj!!!!

by the way...............where IS HE - the new batch was
suppose to be finished and.........

maybe we need voting instructions posted in a new thread????
we do have a lot of New Members!!

Yep do that ! New thread ! And don't forget to post pictures of your whip ! ;D

BwoncoHowie

C-4 Wizard
We used to be good for at least a second place finish behind colorado and some months we would actually smoke em. I dont know what has happened but we don't seem to have the voting interest we used to :(

Here are the current standings... we are only 50 votes away from being tied with the 3rd place runner.

1 ColoradoK5.com 993
2 PavementSucks.com 979
3 WEGOTMUD.COM/.NET/.ORG~ 783
4 ClassicBroncos.com 733
5 FullSizeBronco.com 413

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
Loc.
Excel
Just voted and we are getting spanked. Just like one of them thar red headed step younguns. :p

OP
OP
2badrotties

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Scarletrose03 said:
Heeeeey Im a redhead LOL

Well Ms redhead, I hope you are going down to the bottom of the page and voting for this great site ;D Just click on that 4X4 icon , we appreciate it :-*