• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How long has it been since you drove yours?

RustyNutz

Loc.
Coos Bay
15 minutes ago ;D Went out to the beach to see the storm and take the flying dog for a run.
img2277yg1.jpg

img2219vs3.jpg

img2222rp7.jpg

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I was driving mine back from the trail when you orignially posted this question.
Now the last time I wheeled it before today? March.
Last time I started it before todays trip? About a month ago (don't count last night as I moved it over to the garage to air the tires up for today).
Next time it will be driven on the street? Sometime next year. It will need to be moved around the backyard a little over the next couple of days before it is put in mid-term storage awaiting it's turn in the garage for repairs.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Dec 1 when I parked the Beast to extract my detroit locker that grenaded. Will be back on the road tomorrow and on the trail Saturday!
Big Pink is sitting in the garage, started raining the day I got it back from the engine shop and hasnt been run since except to move it in and out of the garage when the clouds momentarily disperse. Havent even gotten to finish painting the hard top either as the weather has been so bad.

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
almost every day, this last week has been hell with the open headers, got lots of middle fingers.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
NEVER!!!!!!!

Mine started with just a frame! Now after working on it, bartering, buying and scavenging as mush as I can, my super budget project is over half complete! Started working on it in December of '06, still need to do the body work up!

I can not wait to take it for its first drive ever!!!!! What a day that will be!!

Shawn

Pops

Loc.
Warsaw, In
5:33 a.m. 12/28/07 about 3 minutes. haven't broken anything this year.
Love my daily driver trail rig. (heading to Badlands on jan 5 or 6th)

Louie

Bronco Guru
2 days ago & then will again today. I drive it about 1000 mi/yr :cool:

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
68 EB -- On the road 7/12/07 the day I test drove it. Since then only in/out of my garage and onto the trailer when I took it to the paint shop. Now I do get to drive a few of the others around the yard/field , but mainly down the driveway to the mail box. I can't wait for my first real road trip, I know it's hasn't been that long {compared to some of you} , but I CAN'T WAIT ..lol

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
last year at ocbr when i blew out my front end:-[ Have all the parts just not the time yet:cry:

RT

Bronco Guru
Bout' 5 hrs ago to work . another 3 long hrs and it'll take me home . :)

Last edited:

tinytim02

Contributor
Drove it off the trailer and into the barn last April....

It's been in pieces ever since.

As many have stated, I'm lacking two important things to get 'er done:

time and money