• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many of you are in Austin TX?

67u13

Loc.
austin texas
I live in austin and was wondering how many people are in this city or surrounding area? I know there are a bunch in San Antonio and Dallas but was hoping there would be some closer. I know of about 10 EBs around here just don't know how many are part of this group.

Cooter_76

There are quite a few Broncos here in town. I know about a dozen in the Austin area. What part of town are you in and what does your Bronco look like? I live near Ben White and IH 35.
You should look into joining the LEBC. They have Austin-area gatherings a couple times a year. You can join the email list without joining the club.

-Cooter

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
There are a bunch of us in Austin--we just don't get together as often as we should. I am up in North Austin near the Lakeline Mall.

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Austin

I am also here close to Lakeline mall ( Cedar Park area ) . Close enough to ride my bike to
Matts (mp) house . Although I dont see that happening ;D . We need to plan a get together like the guys up north do at Hooters :eek: Hey Matt sent you a PM . Robert

OP
OP

67u13

Loc.
austin texas
I am south near brodie and william cannon. I would meet up north though near lakeline(is that north?) if there was going to be a meet. Once mine is street legal(brakes, blinkers and windshield wipers) I will be glad to drive it places.

Big Rig

Loc.
San Diego, CA
wish i was there...i grew up in pflugerville (just north of town) and went to school at UT. HOOK'EM HORNS!!

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Scoop said:
I wish I was in Austin. Hook 'em Horns! ;D
Big Rig said:
wish i was there...i grew up in pflugerville (just north of town) and went to school at UT. HOOK'EM HORNS!!
We should start a club of Bronco owners who don't live in Austin but who want to live in Austin. Could call it Bronco Enthusiasts Visiting Otherplaces. We'd probably have more Aggies join than Longhorns! They're always going to Austin to visit 6th Street.

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Get together !

I am up for getting to gether for burger on some weekend that its not raining like right now :p . I am somewhat new to the early bronco thing . It would be cool to meet a few other bronco guys . On a side note . Sounds like a couple of you guys need to go ahead and move back to the Austin area ;D . I have been here going on 13 years and dont plan on leaving anytome soon :cool:
Robert

jlaustin

Add me to the list. I am about 45 minutes west of Austin but am there a couple days a week.

texastreasures

Same Here

Im right up the road 45 minutes or so in China Grove
Drove the Bronco to Austin once. Will do again

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
Hey! Let's get a group together for a social hour.... I used to be the LEBC North Chapter Pres and used to schedule the gatherings at Bone Daddy's about once per month. I know there's one up north off 183 - do they have a Carburetor table like the one in Dallas?!?!?! Also - I live very close to the Salt Lick down off 186 - we had the November LEBC meeting at my place for those that could make it....it was a blast!

Anyways - I'm game for a get together anytime....weeknight or weekend. I believe they still have a gathering of car enthusiasts of all kinds almost every Saturday evening at the Albertsons down at the Oak Hill Y too...might be neat to show up with a dozen or so Broncos...normally it's mostly hotrods (stangs, old Cheby's, etc...)

Joe

drewloch

I would be up for regular social get togethers. I could make weeknights more often then weekends.

The Bone Daddy's up on 183 does have a carburetor table.

Andrew

hoj72

Loc.
Austin, TX
I am here in Austin, well actualy Buda, just south of Austin but I work near UT campus....get together would be fine with me

PaulC

always remember, Buda <> Austin, Jason. (those operands mean 'does not equal', fyi). :)

I've got a mailing list of 20-25 or so folks in Austin that I used for last couple of years' meetings, if anyone wants in on a mailing or two in the future then you can PM your email address to me. this forum is fine for general planning, but I bet when we start bickering about where to meet, good bbq food versus good nubile waitress views, then it'll get old quickly for the gen pop.

-Paul
Austin, Tx.
LEBC Pres.

OP
OP

67u13

Loc.
austin texas
I'll go just about anywhere(no topless bars). I am more interested in the steeds and their owners than the food.

tx1ton

Loc.
Boerne, TX
67u13 said:
I'll go just about anywhere(no topless bars). I am more interested in the steeds and their owners than the food.

Hey JT....any progress on setting up a gathering?!?!?!

tdc_worm

Loc.
Austin
kind of new to the bronco bug... recently bought a 73 on an impulse to get it out of my system. just took delivery of a 1977 that i bought myself for my birthday....