• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How many of you are in Austin TX?

coupe66

Loc.
Cedar Park Tx
Hey

kind of new to the bronco bug... recently bought a 73 on an impulse to get it out of my system. just took delivery of a 1977 that i bought myself for my birthday....
Hey Tim is that you ? If so you just picked up a tailgate from me . I emailed my buddy abought that trans we talked abought and I will get back to you . Robert

Last edited:

AGShelby

Loc.
San Antonio, Texas
In Georgetown

I am in Georgetown as well - drive into Cedar Park every day for work. Have seen a few very nice Broncos around - but have only met one owner of a nice red halfcab at Lifetime Fitness parking lot in Cedar Park. Forgot the guy's name - but he is a member here. I was in my '66 mustang if you are reading this -

I should have my truck back on the road in a couple of weeks - have been held up slightly by some work travel. Just finishing up a suspension project (new suspension, tires, wheels, steering, brakes, brake lines....etc.) I have finished most of the work - needing only to finish up on the brakes and cage install to get it back on the road.

Last edited:

bbayliss

Hey guys I am in New Braunfels. But would like to do some things with some Austin drivers sometime. I have a lot of work to do to mine. I am starting a frame off restoration. Could use some local guys for advice.

landacre

Loc.
Spring Branch, TX
i'm in spring branch. it's just south of blanco. BBAYLISS, if you need some help with anything let me know i,m only about 20 minutes from you.

red67

Loc.
Austin Texas
Hey- im down here in new braunfels as well. but work in san marcos. everytime i go up to austin i see an eb tho. my girl and I are looking at houses in the upper austin area too..

RangerRob

I'm here as well. Just don't have enough time to get out and do too much of the Bronco stuff since work and family are so busy.

I do drive mine to work at least 3 times a week when the weather is nice (not raining). It is topless now for the summer and I keep it in the garage when it is raining.

Will do my best to break loose for a get together if one is planned.

Rob

gtown68

Loc.
Georgetown, Texas
gtown68

This tread comes and goes. (Paul, you're right, talking about getting together and actually doing it are miles apart from each other) There are alot of us here in the Austin area. I'm actually in Georgetown.
Looks like at least two others on this tread may be my neighbors. Haven't seen you out there on the road, but if I do, expect me to chase you down just to chat for a while. Don't take mine out much, mostly just sits in the garage or in the parking lot a work, while I drive a company truck. Actually, having some work done on it this weekend, rear main, tube seal, rear dif pinion seal, wiring harness, etc. Should be up and going in a week or two. After that, I'm game for a get together/meet and greet. Every Saturday afternoon/evening there is a classis cars/rides gathering at Home Depot parking lot off of Parmer and Hwy 1431. Don't know exact times, but it might be a good place to show off your Broncos.