• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK How much is it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maverickconner

Ok, I have owned a Bronco since I was 16 yo and am now 37. Two years ago I moved my family to Alaska to finish residency, but had to leave my Bronco back in OK. Like the other two Broncos I have built there comes a time when money becomes an issue and you must swallow your pride and sell. I am not sure what to ask, I have included a link to my pics during her rebuild. She now has a different set of shoes on with the Micky Thompson Wheels and BFG 35 12.50s (80% tread). I was using her for a daily driver before we moved, with a 30 mile commute each way. The front drivers fender is black and does not match, but does have a flare to be put on it, now after a fender bender. She also has a finished front bumper with a Ramsey 8000 pounder. So I will attempt to list things out:

full width axles (79 Broncos high pinion front)
351 GT-40 fuel injection
ZF 5-speed
NP 205
4.88 gears ( no lockers, next on the list)
Hydro boost brakes ( Corvette)
Rear Disc Brakes (Ebrake there, not hook up yet)
BC Fuel tank ( I think 24 gallons)
Custom Cage as seen in the pics, yes the top fits and is on it now
Power steering with cross over
custom rear drawer as seen in pics, front are welded in for inboard shocks
rear anti-wrap bar
Newer seats with matching rear from 03' caravan (not shown)
custom rock skis that 2nd as air tanks with in set, swing out quick connects with York compressor with serp belt setup, (switch needs to be placed in dash)
custom dash
body was lined while it was off- (it was an off brand, its a navy blue)
Rear bumper has not been totally finished, need a set of latches and a platform for Jerry cans on the swing out. But is has dual swing outs that are recessed, the spare tire that is on it is a brand new Baja Claw 35 13.50 ( that was what my next set was going to be)
All the rust was cut out and new metal replaced.

I was thinking 8k because I am not there, and it has been sitting in the barn. My friend drives it around the farm with his kids on occasion to keep the battery (optima Red) up. I placed a link to my build photos, and could possible get a couple more recent photos if someone is interested.

http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/10431

OP
OP
maverickconner

maverickconner

Is the price too high? I have seen some carbed dogs on here for 8k, much less 5.8 GT-40 with a 5 speed zf. She will need a paint match or full job because of the miss colored fender, and the chance of getting the pearl in the paint to match is going to be tough. Although I still have the pearl and the paint can with the Bronco.

Come on Guys I just need a number, does 8k make me sound crazy?

rugerckr

Loc.
ok
is this bronco located in stilwell, i live in tahlequah and am looking for a bronco would like to go look at it if it is in stilwell, thanks.

j0nathanr0y

I'm no Bronco expert, but if you lived closer and I was able to test drive it, I would likely pay around 8k.

OP
OP
maverickconner

maverickconner

The Bronco is in Stillwell, actually a little past in Evensville, but still only about a hour and 15 min from there. I should have additional pics up tonight. I actually graduated from Northeastern there in Tahlequah. The picture of the Bronco as my avatar is actually what I drove when I was there. My buddy drove the Bronco for sale from Broken Arrow to Evensville. It also has dual magnaflow mufflers, they are a little loud for my taste, but sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.