• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How much younger or older are you than your Bronco?

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
my my buncha young puppies
I was 18 when the first Bronco was built.
I have a 73, looking for a 66
TOFIC

TN1776

Bronco Guru
My Bronco is a 1970 and I'm a 1976. My parents were dating when my Bronco was sold as new. My dad drove a big block 1967 Mustang GT and my mom drove a 1969 Mach 1. Perhaps my Bronco was the offspring of their cars.

Deano

Bronco Guru
I'm 6 years older than my 72 and 8 older than my two 74s. What's cool is my dad brought me home from the hospital when I was born in his 66 bronco!

redtail

my bronco is 24 years older than me ;D It's a 68. It's old enough to be my father... if it were human and all :p But I have to say it has taught me a lot!

JSBX

Contributor
I am 38 years older than my 74. I brake down more than it does. I wish it was the other way around sometimes but it is what it is.

broncomatt

I have had many over the years but I still have my first, were the same age. Born in 71.

patterdale

Bronco Guru
Nine years older than Elmer. He was off the line in 70. I was born in 61. Glad to be an old fart but not the oldest by far.

Last edited:

Unknown

Contributor
I was a mere 7 years old when my '72 rolled off the assembly line and was deliverd to a dealer 2 hours from where I grew up. It took 40 years to get it in my driveway;D