• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

How much younger or older are you than your Bronco?

mrron2u

Loc.
Overland Park, KS
1 year younger than my 67 - I had planned to buy a 68 so we could be the same age, but when the right one comes along you gotta go for it!

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've got 11 years on my 73 so that makes me feel kinda old - but when I drive it I feel really young! funny how that works. ;D

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
I was 3 yrs old when my 66 wagon was built. Ironically that was the year I killed my first man. It was a knife fight if I recall correctly.....

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I've got 11 years on my 73 so that makes me feel kinda old - but when I drive it I feel really young! funny how that works. ;D

Especially if you had it for more than 30 yrs and your wife don't like it when you bring up what you did in it before you met her;D

Sbolt19

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Colorado Springs
Some of you fellers are older than I thought and some are a helluva lot younger too.

my first EB has me by 6 years, my daily driver EB has me by 2 and the last EB I bought has me by 4, yet I was thirteen years away from getting my license when the last EB rolled off the assembly line. ;)

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Wow, after reading this thread I'm gonna have to change my avitar to "You Old Guys Rule"! There's a lot of old dudes here!

I'm 5 years older than my 73 but to really do it justice I'd have to break into the Johnny Cash song One Piece At A Time because the only original parts after swapping out the axles last night are the motor block, steering column, dash and vin tag. Everything else came from donors of different years.

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
With
U15GLK11xxx ... Bronco is about 5 day older &
Hilda w. U15GLL43xxx is lil over 6 months younger.

dube

Bronco Guru
Loc.
big lake Mn
well, lets see. my 71 i am 8 years older.
and my 75 i am 12 years older.
damm i am getting old, BUMMER.