• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa 2012 - April 27th -29th

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I like that color blue ...and flames are always kule :cool:

Nyles, the water leak was from not turning on my fans and she got a little hot :-[

howiebilt

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I like that color blue ...and flames are always kule :cool:

Nyles, the water leak was from not turning on my fans and she got a little hot :-[

howiebilt

Well then ya fixed it!!!! put them switches where on is down them dont touch em no more!

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Tune up done and looks like everything is good to go.

Don you ready to do rocker knocker?;D

I'd probably follow you up rocker Knocker. It's a good one for the 'ol ticker. You know the Bronco is more capable than me sometimes.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Maybe I need to start a little sooner or get on the the same maintenance plan that Brother Astark has...and wait till I get there and get some of my friends to pitch in and help ;D;D;D;D - PRICELESS :cool:howiebilt

I got ya covered brother ;)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
And hey, who arriving when :cool: Looks like Valerie and I can be there Friday afternoon ;D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
D-Day got the best of everyone's paint job! Mine looked brown when I got home!

BIGED

Guru ????
We will be there around lunch time on friday as well.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
That video just got me in the mood for some wheeling, can hardly wait to see you my friend, and all the rest of my friends too.

But it also got me to thinking, if you don't mind, how about taking Valerie for a ride in your rig on Michael's trail, I know she would love and appreciate it.

I will be bringing some extra lug nuts to share too.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
So...
I have this long list of things to get done to my howiebilt before I go to HoWiEpAlOoZa right ???
I am working on it every free minute that I have and just happened to run off to the local speed shop to get some AN fittings for my fuel cell when I get this phone call... " Hey Howie" ..."I just cut the back half of your bronco off!!!"
and I reply "whatever dude ... I'm up here at JR Motorsports getting my fittings for the fuel cell and I'll be right back"

I guess I have to be more careful when I say stuff like " I wish I hadn't boat tailed my bronco so much ... I could use some more storage area and loose the stupid luggage rack"

It took me 2 days to rebuild the whole back half of my bronco $$$ ......?:?

Why is it that people pay attention to those kind of goofy things coming out of my mouth instead of the stuff like " I wish I had a barrel full of hundred dollar bills " %)%)%)
;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

I hope everyone is having fun and ready to hit the trails !!!!!

howiebilt

BIGED

Guru ????
So...
I have this long list of things to get done to my howiebilt before I go to HoWiEpAlOoZa right ???
I am working on it every free minute that I have and just happened to run off to the local speed shop to get some AN fittings for my fuel cell when I get this phone call... " Hey Howie" ..."I just cut the back half of your bronco off!!!"
and I reply "whatever dude ... I'm up here at JR Motorsports getting my fittings for the fuel cell and I'll be right back"

I guess I have to be more careful when I say stuff like " I wish I hadn't boat tailed my bronco so much ... I could use some more storage area and loose the stupid luggage rack"

It took me 2 days to rebuild the whole back half of my bronco $$$ ......?:?

Why is it that people pay attention to those kind of goofy things coming out of my mouth instead of the stuff like " I wish I had a barrel full of hundred dollar bills " %)%)%)
;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

I hope everyone is having fun and ready to hit the trails !!!!!

Im ready to hit some trails.
sounds like they made you do something you kinda wanted to?:?..
When i find a barrel of money ill share it with you.

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
Im ready to hit some trails.
sounds like they made you do something you kinda wanted to?:?..
When i find a barrel of money ill share it with you.

Yes , it was on my wish list if I had the time ... I guess it is done so I'll move on to the other stuff on "the list " :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I will do the same on the barrel of hundies;);D
I need a vacation and some serious seat time in the howiebilt, along with some campfire stories and a cooler of plenty !!!!!!!!!!!!

howiebilt