• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa 2012 - April 27th -29th

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Anyone ever stay here, is it worth freakin $68?

Seymour MO - Americas Best Value Inn
1000 East Clinton Avenue, Seymour, MO 65746
(417) 935-9888

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
2 broncos2go are staying there and said it was pretty good ;D
ask her if she doesn't post up a reply

howiebilt

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
2 broncos2go are staying there and said it was pretty good ;D
ask her if she doesn't post up a reply
howiebilt

I'll email her, Thank you Sir!!!

Wife had an experience w/this hotel over around Columbia, MO, and NOT the best she said, LOL

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well Christine is comparing prices for me, what they charged her, etc...

Waiting to hear back..

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Just booked a room for Friday and Saturday nights at Americas Best Value Inn by recommendation of John and where they will be staying, as well as Christine and Floyd, from what John told me.

I called hotels dot com (866-539-0036) and got a rate of 65.00 per night and a total with tax of 141.68 for two nights, up stairs smoking, one king size bed, free breakfast for two. The direct contact number to the motel is 417-935-9888 and as of a few minutes ago they had only three upstairs rooms left, all down stairs were booked.

Valerie and I will be at the park mid day Friday and although we had planed on camping changed that plan today. We will be camp fire sitting till late each night and then Valerie will haul my butt to the comfy room.

And we sure are looking forward to seeing everyone soon :cool:

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm reserved too for Frid/Sat night, debating on driving back to save that $60, seems expensive for a po dunk hotel ya know...

Maybe that's just me..

Darrall got the beast working again, and Kerry is picking it up Sat from him, so we'll be hooking up at HowiesPaloooza and swapping out ;)

Thank you Kerry and Darrall....

Youngs Automotive

had a bad experience with the weather there last time had to sleep in the truck so we will be staying at americas best value inn with the rest of the crew.

BIGED

Guru ????
had a bad experience with the weather there last time had to sleep in the truck so we will be staying at americas best value inn with the rest of the crew.

Thats the fun of camping at smorr its always windy and it will probably be moist. One year had to sleep inside a tent inside a tent to stay dry.

tent camping this time to, been getting crap about my ugly camper?:?

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Camping is the only way, cold, wet, windy......you must be thinking of something else! %)

Ed, you are going to have to break down and buy a new camper to fit that shiny new truck..

BIGED

Guru ????
Camping is the only way, cold, wet, windy......you must be thinking of something else! %)

Ed, you are going to have to break down and buy a new camper to fit that shiny new truck..

Im lookin for one.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
PM me what you looking for, I'll keep my eyes peeled on craigslist here..

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I just wanted to remind everyone to bring their RC cars ... R/C rock crawling competition :eek:

howiebilt

Youngs Automotive

i will see if i can get mine running its been sitting dont even know if it will run. be fun to get it out and run it around a little

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
i will see if i can get mine running its been sitting dont even know if it will run. be fun to get it out and run it around a little

Did you ever get that tranny out for me? I guess you can bring it to Howiepalooza and Jamey can bring it home from there.