• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

HoWiEpAlOoZa 2012 - April 27th -29th

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ready now.. Bronco picked up today.. :) Thanks Kerry..

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Not yet Dave, I tried to talk to mother nature about it last week, I could tell she was in a bad mood and didn't want to talk about it, but she did suggest I get a motel room :eek:

So anyway, I will talk to her again later this week and see what I can do to get us some awesome wheeling weather ;)

And I sure am looking forward to seeing everyone soon :cool:

BIGED

Guru ????
Not yet Dave, I tried to talk to mother nature about it last week, I could tell she was in a bad mood and didn't want to talk about it, but she did suggest I get a motel room :eek:

So anyway, I will talk to her again later this week and see what I can do to get us some awesome wheeling weather ;)

Okay Alan we are just about a week away what does mother nature have in store for us?

Cant wait to see everyone as well.:):)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

LOL, I understand.. ;)

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Well it just preliminaey, but this is what I have so far, still working on it and so far mother nature seems to be in a pretty good mood ;)

Thursday 26th Partly Sunny Hi 79° Lo 60°
Friday 27th Mostly Cloudy Hi 80° Lo 58°
Saturday 28th Some Rain Hi 62° Lo 42°
Sunday 29th Partly Sunny Hi 62° Lo 46°

I have not discussed the wind with her yet but will try and slip in something favorable on that as we negotiate further ;D

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Guess we'll have to enjoy the Dry weather on Friday, lol... 1 out of 2 ain't bad.. ;)

Thanks Alan..

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
I will keep you guys updated, this is going to be a great event ;D

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
U know it man.. Always is when the "family" gets together.. ;)

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We will.. I'll be lookin for y'alls pics and videos...

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Just talked to mother nature, she did not realize David would not be here this year as he had other awesome wheeling commitments, and has therefore modified her offer somewhat to the rest of us for Howiepalooza. The following is what we are currently looking at :cool:

26th Mostly Cloudy Hi 72° Lo 58°

27th Partly Sunny Hi 78° Lo 58°

28th Sunny Hi 78° Lo 58°

29th Sunny Hi 79° Lo 60°

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ahhh yeah Alan, she may be liking us this year.. woot...

YellowBronc

Bronco God
That's a weather report I can live with. Are you sure that's for SMORR???? LOL I'm not sure what to do without it raining, blowing and cold. Could it be that it's the lucky number for Howiepalooza..........12.1? I think so.

BIGED

Guru ????
Just talked to mother nature, she did not realize David would not be here this year as he had other awesome wheeling commitments, and has therefore modified her offer somewhat to the rest of us for Howiepalooza. The following is what we are currently looking at :cool:

26th Mostly Cloudy Hi 72° Lo 58°

27th Partly Sunny Hi 78° Lo 58°

28th Sunny Hi 78° Lo 58°

29th Sunny Hi 79° Lo 60°

Now thats a good report.Cant wait to get there.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm not going....must be the reason for a great forecast??? There's always been some kind of weather there, as many times as I have been there at least!

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
We are sure going to miss you David, but now that you mention it, the weather has been rather extreme every time you have been there with us ;D