• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I have the sickness!

OP
OP
jeffjess72

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
It's here! Now time to get busy... let the fun begin! Here are a few pictures. The wheels and tires that we already had won't work. :(

DSC02742.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

DSC02747-1.jpg

DSC02748.jpg

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
just put a small lift on it jess,,, they will work , dont cut them fenderz!!!!! and them two rigs ,arent that far off in color , almost twins !!! good looking 1/2 cab ... good choice.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Glad to see it finally made it's way to your house, took long enough!! I've seen the bling you are adding, but what other minor cosmetic changes are in store? Looking forward to seeing it at the beach next year, and I'm sure you won't mind letting me take it for spin!? ;D ;D ;)

Shawn

OP
OP
jeffjess72

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
Got a chance to clean up the new bronco. Wanted to post up some new pictures all cleaned up and some new shoes.

DSC02751.jpg

lots of sap all over!

DSC02752.jpg

Getting a much needed spa treatment!

DSC02759.jpg

DSC02755.jpg

DSC02758.jpg

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Super pretty! Looks like Jeff sees a spot in that last pic ;D
So whatcha doin with the original rims and hubcaps? ;D

OP
OP
jeffjess72

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
Super pretty! Looks like Jeff sees a spot in that last pic ;D
So whatcha doin with the original rims and hubcaps? ;D

Thanks Josh! I'll ask Jeff what he wants to do with the original rims and hubcaps. If he wants to get rid of them, are you in need of some?

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
She's looking pretty all shined up! I like the new tires, they should help out when the snow hits.

Josh, when you plan on having your uncut on the road? And how long you staying when your up here, just the weekend?

OP
OP
jeffjess72

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
Thanks! I have more parts coming today. I am trying to talk Jeff into skipping basketball tonight and working on it so that I can drive it (safely) to work this week. Needs seat belts installed, side mirrors, signal switch and work on the brakes. :)

Jess

ckriz

Loc.
Central Oregon
dang guys that looks good. now I just need to come down there so we can stump jump that beast. seariously though, bad ass, I dig it. perfect tire size too(minus the armorall).;D

OP
OP
jeffjess72

jeffjess72

Loc.
True Northern CA
verry nice .......... brake kleen will cut that sap offn the roof!!!

Thanks for the tip. I got it all off. I used denatured alcohol. There were lots of little spots of sap all over the body also. Got a $4800 quote for body work and paint :eek: Not going that route. We will have the doors repaired where the holes are from the after market mirrors and some botched repair work on the driver door then have them repainted. Line X the bed and the cab. Then we will call it good for a year or so. :)

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
If you are planning on doing a resto on it in the future I would hold off on the line-X until then, just in case you need to do any repairs to the tub. I think you should drive it a few years, and enjoy that sexy beast for a while!!