• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

i need a hard top!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
i am looking to buy a hard top for my 71 bronco. if anyone has one that is in pretty good condition please email me some pics!! thanks

2b1ask1

Loc.
oklahoma

I have one in Tulsa, ok... Very good shape, with slotted rubber for chrome.... 275.00

2b1ask1

Loc.
oklahoma

i will get some pics tonight... No major rust or dents at all.. ... Its in really good shape... It had chrome at one time, but has been removed... If you are serious about it, i will make you a good deal on it... I cant ship it though. You would have to pick up.... Is that a problem?

OP
OP
leelandaiche

leelandaiche

Loc.
Gonzales, La
hey. sorry it took so long to respond. been busy with christmas and all! go ahead and sell it to that other guy. it would be such a hassle to get to where you are to get it. ill just keep looking. thanks for the response though. i hope you and ur family had a great christmas! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.