• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX I need rear portion of stock chassis harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Anyone got a parts truck the can pull this harness off of? I need the very rearmost section--four plug that connects near the driver rear shock mount and powers rear tail lights, rear parking lights, and license plate light. Mine is hacked beyond repair.

It's for a 76. Not sure if there are differences between the years. Thanks.

Nightstick

Bronco guy
How soon do you need it? I'm replacing the entire harness in mine, and I wouldn't say what's in it is pristine, but it's decent. You can have the whole thing if you want it. It's a 74 if that matters.

OP
OP
mp

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
The sooner the better. Trying to get a running rig for the Father's Day run!

On a side not, your transfer case won't work for my needs. Thanks, though!

Nightstick

Bronco guy
No problem on the TC... I can pull the harness tomorrow. Lemme know if you find one before then.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Have a useable one as well if that falls through

Status
Not open for further replies.