• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Icon tire rack

stigy

Loc.
Auburn
Hello guys,
I was wondering if there is a way to get a replica or something similar to the Icon Bronco tire rack they use? Id like to see different options from the original
thanks

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got any links to decent pics so we know what exactly you're looking for?
I doubt that they sell theirs as a separate option, though I think it would make sense for them to do so with certain parts of theirs.

If it's something they get from another source, it might be available already. Never seen it, but that's never meant anything! ;D

Paul

navalbronco66

I was wondering about that front grill they use. Seems to be a separate one that goes right over the original. I may have to have something fabricated.

mini73

I was wondering about that front grill they use. Seems to be a separate one that goes right over the original. I may have to have something fabricated.

Look them up on you tube. They make that grill out of a piece of solid aluminum.

JoePro

OP
OP
S

stigy

Loc.
Auburn
Got any links to decent pics so we know what exactly you're looking for?
I doubt that they sell theirs as a separate option, though I think it would make sense for them to do so with certain parts of theirs.

If it's something they get from another source, it might be available already. Never seen it, but that's never meant anything! ;D

Paul

I am looking/wanting something like this, which opens to the left instead of the regular one that opens to the right. And also seems a very simple, not bulky fabrication.

http://www.buntycars.com/contents/member/carwalls/photos/Sema-2011-icon-bronnco-pi-abda2.jpg

thanks

JoePro

All the vendors sell slightly different ones but all the ones I've seen open from the right so you don't have to move the license plate over to the right side and cover the FORD letters on the tail gate (unless you plan on adding that to the tire rack too).

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Contact Protofab - www.protofab4x4.com. They are now making a version of their plate rear bumper with the tire on the driver's side. They're probably as close as you'll get to an Icon-looking bumper. Lars and I have the first two and we like them!

Todd Z.