• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

If I was to redue the entire bottom...

dedgar

so my 70 sport is completely stock, except for the chevy disc conversion. Even the muffler is original.

If I was to re-due the entire bottom, maybe even a 2-3 lift (uncut). how much would that roughly run?

Not saying I will do it, but I was thinking about it.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Big difference between 2 and 3 inches. Once you get to 3 you have to start changing drive shafts, brake lines need to be longer, modify linkages to make longer, drop pitman arm, etc. Staying at 2.5 or less saves a lot.

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Technically you don't "have" to replace your drive shafts. I'm still running stock ones with 4.5" lift. As for pricing, it depends on what kind of setup you want. Your best bet is to go online and check out what is available from vendors(wild horses, James duff, Tom's bronco parts, etc). Once you narrow it down, give them a call to get a rundown on what to expect when installing. Most if not all of them should be more than happy to answer any of your questions.