• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm making some progress on Frank!

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
ok guys.....I posted this thing "for sale" but I really after looking at these pictures again, don't think I want to get rid of ole frank just yet. :( I'm gonna get thru the racing thing after next weekend, and then I should clean off all the parts I have stored on top of frank and get my lazy arse back to work on this thing.....encourgement needed!
thanks
Ben

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
Bronco Ben said:
ok guys.....I posted this thing "for sale" but I really after looking at these pictures again, don't think I want to get rid of ole frank just yet. :( I'm gonna get thru the racing thing after next weekend, and then I should clean off all the parts I have stored on top of frank and get my lazy arse back to work on this thing.....encourgement needed!
thanks
Ben
"You can do it!!!" (from the Waterboy)
I feel your pain. I have to take a few weeks off every so often to regain my sanity. It will be a long time before I do another frame off.

Flash69

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Southwest Va
You have done way too much on it to quit now. Believe me if you quit you will regret it and you will end up doing it again and have even more time and money in it. Its not costing you nothing for it to sit there. Just take your time and have fun with it. Dont let it turn into a job and it will be more pleasurable.

OP
OP
Bronco Ben

Bronco Ben

Contributor
Jckofalltrdes master/none
Loc.
Coffeeville, Alabama
sup old bud?
yea, I'm the type of guy who likes for things to be perfect. And this bronco isn't coming out exactly the way I want it. I've been sitting stareing at it for about 6 months now....but like you said its not costing me a dime to sit. Just a little inconvience being in the way. I'll start back on it soon. This time I may just get er going and that way it will be more exciting....I just wanted to build the body stand, and have it blasted completly before forging on. But I guess that doesnt have to happen...I can get by without spending all the extra...on sandblasting, etc. It's just a matter of willpower, and getting the bug again.
this mustang project has been kicking my arse....
check it out
at http://www.geocities.com/xtremben
go to the Harper racing Forums about half way down the page and click on engines out link!
Ben

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
ben there is a guy in gulfport who has a baking soda blaster that is portable i have his website at home i heard he is pretty reasonable on his prices if you want i can send you the link and phone number