• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Indiana: All Parts must go!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloomfield Bron

Loc.
Bloomfield, IN
Yard Sale Saturday Bring Cash and make offers.

Bloomfield, IN 47424
Will send directions if you PM

All parts must Go:
1976 Sport Ranger Dash, Title and Extended Frame Plus Front Frame.

NEW Grave Yard Sheetmetal
Fender Skirts Bothe Sides $120
Kick Panels Both Sides $120
Inner Rockers Both Sides $100
Full Ford Rockers Both Sides $200
Striker Plates Both sides $120
Door Post Driver $275
Passenger Floor panel Wild Horses $50
Door Set Orange $200
Door Set Blue Missing trim and one Window $145
Wind Shield Frame And Glass $200 With Chrome/ Stainless
Sport Grill $300
Bondo'd Doghouse including Hood $250
Bed Section $100

Suspension
Duff Monster ARMs and C bushings (blue) Mounts welded to Frame and painted Black will remove. $650
Wild Horses 3 1/2 Progressive coils and 11 Pack Leaf springs with new uretane Bishings and stock shacles (new hardware) $450

351 W tore down stock $200
C4 with Dana 20 $450
Auto Column $125
Standard Floor Shift Column $45

93 F150 2 wheel Drive 302 HO Roller with AOD trans $250

Factory Roll Cage $75
Power steering $200 with "Y" link

Lots of extra Misc.stuff bring cash and ask I might have what you need. this was a project and I will sale all for one price. Moving within 20 day and it is not going. All Parts are new, never seen the light of day just kind of assy.. Axles are disk 44 and Large 9 but I may keep them unless someone offers enough.
Also have CJ7 Title Frame and tilt steering coulmn /wheel.
Anything not sold will go to scrap metal yard. no room for whole project at rental. F250 bench seat narrowed 6" make offer. Don't be afraid to ask questions and make offers. just be serious when making offers on the suspension peices and axles. The rest just needs to go.

No Shpping unless you are willing to pay an arm and leg and arrange it your self after I receive a Cashiers Check in the mail or wired Money.

Email daniel.luse@navy.mil
or call 812 381 3114 cell 812 384 4139 Eastern Standard Time. No early birds or night owls please.

Last edited:

cc

Loc.
eugene, oregon
auto column

Very interested in the auto column. Do you have pictures? Any idea what shipping to 97401 would be?

Thanks,

Corey

broncorick

wOULD BE INTERESTED IN SHEET METAL, ROCKERS OUT AND IN, BED SECTION, STRIKER PLATES, ETC. wOULD LIKE TO COME SEE/BUY-PLEASE LET ME KNOW-rICK

OP
OP
B

Bloomfield Bron

Loc.
Bloomfield, IN
quarter panels

I have two 66 shortbed pick up quarters that are made of lot better metal.. They use the same inner quarter and wheel well.

Someone asked about price for all of it and the answer is $3250 obo. You could get over $6000 of parts.

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
could you pm me a price for the outter metal. Fenders doors hood rockers

craiger111

Loc.
YUMA , AZ
Warning!!!

Shipping ,get rid of stuff my ASS....F---- This guy been waiting on shipping for at least 7 days now ,can't even post price...:mad:

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
Shipping ,get rid of stuff my ASS....F---- This guy been waiting on shipping for at least 7 days now ,can't even post price...:mad:

maybe you didn't catch this.....

No Shpping unless you are willing to pay an arm and leg and arrange it your self after I receive a Cashiers Check in the mail or wired Money.

might i suggest you arrange the shipping yourself, like he said to do, and then contact him with the details?

craiger111

Loc.
YUMA , AZ
Hey !

I need shipping Weight and size hold on let me pull one out of my ...... we a have large shipment ordered AND MORE TO COME....watch out for who you stick up for .a bronco club WAS going to help him out:mad:

73AnneBoleyn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Charlotte, NC
ooooshaaa.....ooooooshaaaaa...... got anger issues?
apparently you spend most of your time on pirate.
have a great one, i'm out. ;D

OP
OP
B

Bloomfield Bron

Loc.
Bloomfield, IN
Everything is on hold

Someone has made an offer on everything. So everything is on hold untill he backs our or buys it. Shipping is not something I have time to deal with. plus I am always on the road. So if you want something be patient. If you don't want to be patient then I don't need your money and you don't need my parts. I don't want to sale any of this. I just will not have any space for it when I move. So chill out please or i'll pull the add and ruin it for everyone including me.

Status
Not open for further replies.